ROM Hack Pokemon Star for REAL 3ds

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 9,661
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi I just want to know if I can play the hackrom Pokémon Star on my 3ds and how. E.G. as a cia? I can’t play this on pc because it’s not powerful enough to run Citra at full speed. Thanks in advice

D

Deleted User

OP
because in the site there is a disclaimer for console users. anyone know about something?

Last edited by ,

nanamihs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I find out that you can not change folder 0/8/3 on the console, but have another way to invert the npcs. By the master folder. I made a test with the npcs of the battle and reverse the order of the folder 1/0/5 that are trclass in pk3ds.Look not just crashou.Nessa folder practically all the files are 1kb and it is responsible for pulling the graphic.Now only have to find master folder of npc the world out. I believe that they worked only by changing this folder

Reactions: Grin59

Grin59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find out that you can not change folder 0/8/3 on the console, but have another way to invert the npcs. By the master folder. I made a test with the npcs of the battle and reverse the order of the folder 1/0/5 that are trclass in pk3ds.Look not just crashou.Nessa folder practically all the files are 1kb and it is responsible for pulling the graphic.Now only have to find master folder of npc the world out. I believe that they worked only by changing this folder
If you can work out something we'd all love you, keep it up. I'm sure you'll find something

D

Deleted User

OP
I will ask a mod to close this thread since I already got a new pc and it can run citra very well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol