Pokemon Star for REAL 3ds

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Missingphy, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Missingphy
    OP

Missingphy GBAtemp Regular

Oct 7, 2018
    Mexico
    Hi I just want to know if I can play the hackrom Pokémon Star on my 3ds and how. E.G. as a cia? I can’t play this on pc because it’s not powerful enough to run Citra at full speed. Thanks in advice

2. NANASHI89

NANASHI89 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 3, 2012
    United States
    Don't think its possible, sorry.

3. chrisrlink

chrisrlink Intel Pentium III Hamster inside

Aug 27, 2009
    United States
    inside your crappy old PC
    no cause star completly changes the rom incl Pokemon i think it only works on Citra sorry bud :(

4. Missingphy
    OP

Oct 7, 2018
    Mexico
    because in the site there is a disclaimer for console users. anyone know about something?

Last edited by Missingphy, Jan 21, 2019
  5. nanamihs

nanamihs Newbie

Newcomer
    Monday
    Brazil
    I find out that you can not change folder 0/8/3 on the console, but have another way to invert the npcs. By the master folder. I made a test with the npcs of the battle and reverse the order of the folder 1/0/5 that are trclass in pk3ds.Look not just crashou.Nessa folder practically all the files are 1kb and it is responsible for pulling the graphic.Now only have to find master folder of npc the world out. I believe that they worked only by changing this folder

Grin59 likes this.
  6. Grin59

Grin59 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 9, 2018
    United States
    If you can work out something we'd all love you, keep it up. I'm sure you'll find something

7. Missingphy
    OP

Oct 7, 2018
    Mexico
    I will ask a mod to close this thread since I already got a new pc and it can run citra very well