ROM Hack Pokemon SS save question

Darknova07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since i changed the name of my English save to the rom name of the Japanese one due to the AP on the USA version. Does that mean that the Pokemon i catch in the Japanese version with the English save will be Japanese? Not the name of the poke just the region differences. And what if i change back? does it change to English?

Darknova07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what I would search. Besides the amount of time it took you to write that post, you could have answered my question.

Shabang21

Trophies
XP
Country
Nah, I'd rather you did the search yourself. Not going to give you a handout, like you're obligated to it or something. I've had enough of Pokemon threads.

Darknova07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have had enough of the pokemon topics then why did you take the time to read what my problem was and post in here.

I never said you were obligated to answer me anyway. Like I said before, I wouldn't know what to search

Shabang21

Trophies
XP
Country
It's a forum, and I enjoy reading peoples posts and topics, no matter how ridiculous or common they may be.

I posted as a courtesy, because plenty of others could have come in and torn you apart for posting without searching first.

I was at least moderately nice about it. Some people would not have been nearly as polite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0