Pokemon SS save question

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Darknova07, Mar 22, 2010.

Mar 22, 2010

Pokemon SS save question by Darknova07 at 5:48 PM (670 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Darknova07
    OP

Newcomer Darknova07 Newbie

United States
    Since i changed the name of my English save to the rom name of the Japanese one due to the AP on the USA version. Does that mean that the Pokemon i catch in the Japanese version with the English save will be Japanese? Not the name of the poke just the region differences. And what if i change back? does it change to English?

2. Shabang21

Member Shabang21 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Please consider doing a search before you start a topic to a question that has been answered, many, many times already.

3. Darknova07
    OP

United States
    I don't know what I would search. Besides the amount of time it took you to write that post, you could have answered my question.

4. Shabang21

United Kingdom
    Nah, I'd rather you did the search yourself. Not going to give you a handout, like you're obligated to it or something. I've had enough of Pokemon threads.

5. Darknova07
    OP

United States
    If you have had enough of the pokemon topics then why did you take the time to read what my problem was and post in here.

I never said you were obligated to answer me anyway. Like I said before, I wouldn't know what to search

6. Shabang21

United Kingdom
    It's a forum, and I enjoy reading peoples posts and topics, no matter how ridiculous or common they may be.

I posted as a courtesy, because plenty of others could have come in and torn you apart for posting without searching first.

I was at least moderately nice about it. Some people would not have been nearly as polite.