ROM Hack Pokémon Special/Adventures Edition

RedAlteisen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Now tell me Red xD, how the hell i patch the game, ive tried all 3 tools that came in RAR and the one i usually use the xDelta.GUI select patch and rom dont work, makes a ROM with 0 bytes, can you pls tell me how exactly to do pls ? Ty ;)

I use xDelta.Gui. You select the patch, then the rom, then you select where you want to put the patched rom. And that's it. Are you using a Spanish Rom?

ultrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now tell me Red xD, how the hell i patch the game, ive tried all 3 tools that came in RAR and the one i usually use the xDelta.GUI select patch and rom dont work, makes a ROM with 0 bytes, can you pls tell me how exactly to do pls ? Ty ;)

I use xDelta.Gui. You select the patch, then the rom, then you select where you want to put the patched rom. And that's it. Are you using a Spanish Rom?

No, im using an European rom dont work ?

RedAlteisen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

No, im using an European rom dont work ?

No, I think you need a Spanish one. Keep trying and tell me if you have any problems

Obscurity

Trophies
XP
Country
Seems a fairly amazing edit, and i love the special adventures ''saga''.

The only prob that i have, is that i can't find an available download link for Pokémon white ROM, i know i can't ask it here, maybe could you PM me with a link, Red.
Also, kudos on making this.

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only prob that i have, is that i can't find an available download link for Pokémon white ROM, i know i can't ask it here, maybe could you PM me with a link, Red.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that would also be against the rules... :glare:

Reactions: 2 people

jdthebud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't patch the game. Every patcher you have in the rar wants to use a .xdelta file. the patch is a .patch file. What to do?

Firion2j

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've also been having the patching issue - I've gotten the Spanish ROM, and it won't work with any of the XDelta patching programs, trimmed or not.

RedAlteisen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay. I see that a LOT of people have problems with patching issues. I am going to try to fix that

Today, I'll upload a new patch. It's not exactly how I planned it, but I think it could work if I tell you what I EXACTLY did, so you know how to patch it. It'll be version 1.2

This new patch will have this main features:
-More Wild Pokémon in Spring/Autumm/Summer routes
-A few trainers are Fixed
-More text edit
-Blue and Silver overworlds improved

They are very few upgrades, but remember that its main goal is for you to learn how did I patch it.

Obscurity

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that would also be against the rules... :glare:

Hum... yeah, looks like my quick look over the rules, was too quick, anyway, I understand if the mod deletes my post, gotta pay more attention next time. ^^

RedAlteisen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay. Patch 1.2 is finally available!

Follow this steps in order to succesfully patch it. Works for me
1-Decompress the .rar archive
2-Open XdeltaUI mod.
3-Select the patch, the rom, and the destination
4- WAIT! If you close the programm RIGHT AFTER clicking "patch" IT WON'T DO ANYTHING! You have to wait. The programm itself will tell you when it's succesfully patched
5- Play and have fun!

Link to the new patch:

And a little bonus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmsv6yjjZkw&feature=g-upl

Firion2j

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, mate, but it still won't patch for me! Instead of just telling you that, though, have a video showing the error!

And if it isn't clear, the spat-out ROM is 0 bytes and so isn't a ROM at all. I'm sorry for the hassle, but I'm pretty excited to play this hack!

ultrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, mate, but it still won't patch for me! Instead of just telling you that, though, have a video showing the error!

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6UdcQuSJCaE[/media]

And if it isn't clear, the spat-out ROM is 0 bytes and so isn't a ROM at all. I'm sorry for the hassle, but I'm pretty excited to play this hack!

Exactly the same thing to me, doesn't work :S

RedAlteisen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay. I'm working on a different patch. I'll PM someone to see If it works before posting it here

The Ruby mug is pretty obvious.

RedAlteisen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry for the doublepost, but this is necessary.

PATCHING ISSUES HAVE BEEN FINALLY SOLVED!

It seems to be a rom problem. If the patch doesn't work, it's because you have the wrong ROM. Most spanish roms come already PATCHED because of an EXP glitch. YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE THE ROM IS TOTALLY CLEAN.

If not, it won't work. Don't ask for the rom, because it's forbidden. Good luck and have fun!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: