ROM Hack Pokémon Special/Adventures Edition

ultrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried with a clean spanish rom and i keep get the same error as in the video from Firion :(

For me worked fine now, use xDelta GUI, the one who asks you for the patch and the rom file only, than click patch and it's done, for me worked with the clean rom :)

Wii15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im now at accumula town and the wild pokemon edit is very good, but i dont get the ''you must play in winter'' can you explain why Red?
And can change hugh's battle music to his battle music in BW2?

RedAlteisen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Im now at accumula town and the wild pokemon edit is very good, but i dont get the ''you must play in winter'' can you explain why Red?

Of course. The winter thing is because of the routes that change the wild pokémon regarding the season you're in. I only edited those routes in winter, which is why I tell you to play in winter. That's all. I am working on other routes.

Regarding Hugh's music, I wish i could, but I have no idea how to change his music. Wish someone could help on that one.

Wii15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Of course. The winter thing is because of the routes that change the wild pokémon regarding the season you're in. I only edited those routes in winter, which is why I tell you to play in winter. That's all. I am working on other routes.

Regarding Hugh's music, I wish i could, but I have no idea how to change his music. Wish someone could help on that one.
So only the routes like twist mountain are only changed in winter because in the first few routes the wild pokemon are different and it's spring

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xDelta GUI does nothing after i clicked on Apply Patch

It worked with a ap patched rom :yay:

Try not to double post, especially try not to triple post. It is against the rules. There is an edit button for a reason.

Wii15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Try not to double post, especially try not to triple post. It is against the rules. There is an edit button for a reason.
Even if there is some much time between the posts?

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Depends on much time, I only double post when absolutely necessary and usually when the last post was months ago etc
Just avoid doing it.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

just wait someone post a comment, or edit your post like:

EDIT1:

blablablablabla

EDIT2:

Wii15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

just wait someone post a comment, or edit your post like:

EDIT1:

blablablablabla

EDIT2:

Hmmm ok

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

There was 7 minutes between the first and second posts, and about 1 hour and 51 minutes between the second and third posts. That isn't a long time at all...

RedAlteisen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay. I see that a LOT of people are having serious problems patching. Therefore I'm going to do something

I'm going to set ALL the changes done to this rom to an english one, so the Rom's you guys download will work on it. It'll take me until Wednesday, because tomorrow I start school and, as such, I won't have as much time as I have now.

Until then, keep replying bugs and the such. Also, please, check my Youtube Channel. I'll upload the Hack Rom's Elite Four, Champion and Pokémon Wifi Battles. Don't forget to like the videos!

Firion2j

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well now, I've been playing this ROM, and it's really fun now I've fixed my own problems! I'm getting really curious how White's story arc will go, so congrats to you! I'm just about to step onto Route 1 - and since I'm Nuzlocking, I wonder what I'll catch!

EDIT: Woah, I found a shiny Minccino, along with my Rufflet. Calling it now - this is amazing luck.

Wii15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

There was 7 minutes between the first and second posts, and about 1 hour and 51 minutes between the second and third posts. That isn't a long time at all...
I meaned the time between the 2nd and 3rd post, i think that's a long time but that different for anyone

Obscurity

Trophies
XP
Country
So, i managed to sucessfully patch the ROM, but,i noticed, that if i choose the Female character, i gotta fight myself (Hilda-ception).

So, we're suposed to play as the Male character?

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh