Gaming Pokemon SoulSilver: very basic question

GBAtemp29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just started this game and got my first pokemon, started doing some battles and got to Cherrygrove. Now when/where do I get a pokeball to catch others? Maybe I'm missing something obvious or am just too impatient... probably both. But there's no pokeball in my bag.
frown.gif

Salax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, very original name
tongue.gif

Anyway, they'll be given to you at some point, I don't remember exactly when. I think it's when you show the egg to Professor Elm.

GBAtemp29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks! Just worried I might have missed something. Not much fun not being able to catch anything.

Yes, the name is about as unoriginal as it gets... I just can't keep track of usernames, and I don't like to use the same one everywhere.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp29 said:
I just started this game and got my first pokemon, started doing some battles and got to Cherrygrove. Now when/where do I get a pokeball to catch others? Maybe I'm missing something obvious or am just too impatient... probably both. But there's no pokeball in my bag.
frown.gif

Just keep playing the Game for a few more minutes until you get to the part where your Rival steals a Pokémon from Professor Elm (it's around there or maybe further).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated