Pokemon SoulSilver: very basic question

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by GBAtemp29, May 26, 2010.

May 26, 2010
  1. GBAtemp29
    OP

Newcomer GBAtemp29 Member

Denmark
    I just started this game and got my first pokemon, started doing some battles and got to Cherrygrove. Now when/where do I get a pokeball to catch others? Maybe I'm missing something obvious or am just too impatient... probably both. But there's no pokeball in my bag. [​IMG]

2. Salax

Member Salax GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Wow, very original name [​IMG].

Anyway, they'll be given to you at some point, I don't remember exactly when. I think it's when you show the egg to Professor Elm.

3. GBAtemp29
    OP

Denmark
    Thanks! Just worried I might have missed something. Not much fun not being able to catch anything.

Yes, the name is about as unoriginal as it gets... I just can't keep track of usernames, and I don't like to use the same one everywhere.

4. I am r4ymond

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    Just keep playing the Game for a few more minutes until you get to the part where your Rival steals a Pokémon from Professor Elm (it's around there or maybe further).

5. basher11

Member basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

United States
    beat your rival and you can buy pokeballs after the girl shows you how to catch pokemon

6. GBAtemp29
    OP

Denmark
    I got some now. I just forgot they have to teach you how to it every time. Thanks! [​IMG]