Gaming Pokemon Shiny Powersaves Service

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if possible can some one help me make 10 pokemon shiny my fc is in my sig thanks for any one who helps me
I have like 20 pokemon on my box. they are not on egg. Can u convert to shiny o.o?
no problem just give me some time & pm me when u r ready. Also I'm looking after my grandmother the next 2 days so I'll be ready to help u guys out after that or later at night, if u r on.

mjangelvortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I joined this site because I was having a tremendous problem with Masuda Methoding some Tyrunt. I had the shiny charm and I figured it would have been simple since I've gotten successful shinies from breeding this way. However at around 2,000 eggs and no shiny Tyrunt, I gave up.

Then I found out about Powersaves and this website. Can someone please make one of the Tyrunts I bred then a shiny? I do have other Pokemon that I wish to be shiny too, about 5 more for now (an Absol, a Hawlucha, a Fennekin, a Chespin, and a Froakie).

Also I hope it's not a problem for me also asking this, but can you have two of them hold a Mega Stone during the trade back? I heard that Powersaves can give a person 999 of every item, Mega Stones included, so I figured someone here might have quite a few spares. I wanted an Aggronite and Heracrossite but I only have X and they're both not in that version. If not, that's okay. I can ask someone else for those two Mega Stones.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I joined this site because I was having a tremendous problem with Masuda Methoding some Tyrunt. I had the shiny charm and I figured it would have been simple since I've gotten successful shinies from breeding this way. However at around 2,000 eggs and no shiny Tyrunt, I gave up.

Then I found out about Powersaves and this website. Can someone please make one of the Tyrunts I bred then a shiny? I do have other Pokemon that I wish to be shiny too, about 5 more for now (an Absol, a Hawlucha, a Fennekin, a Chespin, and a Froakie).

Also I hope it's not a problem for me also asking this, but can you have two of them hold a Mega Stone during the trade back? I heard that Powersaves can give a person 999 of every item, Mega Stones included, so I figured someone here might have quite a few spares. I wanted an Aggronite and Heracrossite but I only have X and they're both not in that version. If not, that's okay. I can ask someone else for those two Mega Stones.
Ive got this. Althou Im going to work soon. SO I'll pm u back later. I got a Chespin, and a Froakie already shing with hidden ability & egg moves if you want them to save me time. I will do your request later.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol seems this tread is pretty much dead. So if you guys have requests just pm me & I'll be happy to help :)

Just to let you guys know I'm normally on after 10pm eastern time for some time since I do have work and can only be on during those times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj