Homebrew Question Pokemon Shield stuck on Nintendo Splash screen!

Thaumaturgic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, my Pokemon Shield gets stuck on the Nintendo splash screen when launching the game. The icon is still moving so it's not frozen. I can push buttons on the joycon and hear clicks in the background. Pressing the home button takes me to the home so it's not frozen. This only occurs on Pokemon Shield and not other games that I own. Anyone have an idea what's going on?
I'm running version 9.2

Last thing i did before it stopped working.. was I updated to the latest on everything (atmosphere + hekate) and added some cheats + overlays from wervolvs tesla. I don't think that was the problem cuz I removed them and it still wasn't working. I haven't tried downgrading to a previous version of atmosphere & hekate.

I'm uploading a picture of how my root SD looks like.

Any brainstorming would be appreciated!! Thank you!

Attachments

• root sd folder.png
    root sd folder.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 161

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Do you have ldn_mitm running?

if so i have faced a similar issue before so try stopping the service and start SWSH it should work

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
its a module that lets you play with other people online via LAN play such as smash bros, usually used if the switch is banned

do you have the following folders on your sd sd/switch/ldnmitm_config/ and sd/atmosphere/contents/4200000000000010/

Thaumaturgic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a module that lets you play with other people online via LAN play such as smash bros, usually used if the switch is banned

do you have the following folders on your sd sd/switch/ldnmitm_config/ and sd/atmosphere/contents/4200000000000010/
Ah! No I don't have any of those..

Thaumaturgic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured it out! For anyone that has the same issue, make sure to turn off your cheats by default. My cheats were turned off by default so somehow that was messing up my game. Make sure they're off by default and you'll be good!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1