Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Kaoyrrej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so whats the safest way to use the cheats to get "modded pokemon" when i buy the game i already use cfw sysnand thats no problem idm transferring save not been banned yet but i dont want to be banned on pokemon. so cheats or pkhex or modded pokemon to eggs
From what I’ve been told, the safest way is to wait for PkHex. Someone else told me that using modded Pokémon for breeding is also safe. Not too sure of that though.

FetalKvlt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's my understanding that some Therian forms of Pokémon are also in Scarlet/Violet. I don't see them listed in the Pokémon encounter codes list. Has anyone found out the codes for these Pokémon?

• Wow
Reactions: phil3254

Iorkca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello all, I feel a bit silly but I dunno if im grasping the R for instant kill/L for invincible, but this seems to be affecting me and the opposing pokemon, is that correct? do i basically need to turn on insta kill and hope to just be faster than the opponent?

Iorkca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
seriously no one knows how to evolve charcadet?
Yes, Ive done it several times, you need 10 Bronzor fragments it drops, go to the city that starts with a Z, can't remember it off the top of my head, guy there is a collector, he will trade you the armor needed to evolve Charcadet for the 10 bronzor fragments, as much as you wan't, you can find bronzor in any part of the map that looks like ruins

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the game have any sanity checks for anything? Or do you think transferring saves when the official release is out would be fine?
idk arceuus tied ID to the save and banned shared saves so who knows. Don't know why GF/Nintendo bother with all that nonsense anyways

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
new question! given people are potentially already playing online together (?) is that... safe or something? I know it's pretty much impossible with ryunjix or whatever bc local co-op is very limited to only a specific ip sorta thing i think? I wouldn't know how to play with anyone else via that, and I don't feel safe putting the two games on my switch bc i don't want to be banned since i'm paying for NSO nonsense (mostly for the sake of animal crossing's online content (patterns and dream addresses).

I just want to know this stuff since I know the dolphin pokemon has a really convoluted evolution process and I want to 100% the pokedex.

unrelated: love how ditto auto-disguises in the wild and you don't know it's ditto until you encounter it.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
new question! given people are potentially already playing online together (?) is that... safe or something? I know it's pretty much impossible with ryunjix or whatever bc local co-op is very limited to only a specific ip sorta thing i think? I wouldn't know how to play with anyone else via that, and I don't feel safe putting the two games on my switch bc i don't want to be banned since i'm paying for NSO nonsense (mostly for the sake of animal crossing's online content (patterns and dream addresses).

I just want to know this stuff since I know the dolphin pokemon has a really convoluted evolution process and I want to 100% the pokedex.

unrelated: love how ditto auto-disguises in the wild and you don't know it's ditto until you encounter it.
No one playing online together with rom copies. Promise you that. If they had real copies defo fine.

phil3254

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to fix the crash when entering den but...

T
hey wont stay shiny in the den if i fix it, that said all overworlds stay shiny np including overworld tera mon! and with NO LAG. raid den mon remain normal with this code. Any ideas how to make den mon shiny using this code without it causing crash? Anyway heres the improved code and some context for it!

[Open World Shiny V3 (No Den Crash & No Lag) - 1.0.0]
04000000 00CD2A20 12800000
04000000 01662F1C 52800016
04000000 01E8DE60 12800000

Some Context: I made this code to fix the crash that was happening when you would try and enter a Tera Raid Den the crystal would freeze, THIS FIXES IT! While raid pokemon have REGULAR SHINY ODDS using this code, all open world ones are shiny and it does not crash the game or cause any lag like the 2 existing codes up till now have done, (it does show the mon as shiny in the subscreen after being caught in raid but it wont be after caught so i didnt fix it fully or they would be fully shiny in den i dunno what to do from here so I leave it with you all <3 ) So this is an upgrade at any rate!

What did we change to stop the raid dens from crashing? we changed A6B0 to be 2A20 and this stops the crash from happening but keeps all overworld mons shiny, and does not result in a lag like the other code does. So a bit of a quality of life upgrade to the current shiny codes! Enjoy!

Last edited by phil3254,

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
No one playing online together with rom copies. Promise you that. If they had real copies defo fine.
THAT makes a lot more sense. Makes me wish I just had an early physical copy of the games but I legit don't have the money for it, so I guess that's entirely out of the question. I'm personally tempted to get violet legitimately bc i love miraidon as the ridable pokemon more than koraidon, but i'm so upset bc i love the aesthetics and names of the ancient pokemon FAR more than the future types.

I know that hacks allow me to get the ancient mons in violet, but i'm also really curious about if it's possible to swap koraidon for miraidon in scarlet as the ridable pokemon

William Bernhard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while I also think nobod's actually playing online at all, your statement isn't completely true, you can une LAN-Play yo play onlne with EMUmmc but the great amjority of the users don't know how to properly set it up due it's unfriendly frontend

Reactions: phil3254

phil3254

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would be possible to make a cheat to change the gender of a Pokemon in your team? Thx

In previous games this was possible using a "marking code" where you enter your pc and go to "markings" in the pokemon summary and give it a mark, (say a star mark) this activate a code to change its "shinyness, iv;s, gender" etc these type of codes have been done in previous games so I would think a "mark the pokemon to make it male or female" code could be done.
Post automatically merged:

don't work 1.0.0 and 1.0.1

the video attached is 1.0 version as it says if you had read the description, that said...lool
using ryujinx amd r5 and emulator so it does work, you are doing incorrectly.

Try to
update to 1.1.343 build with 15.0 keys and firmware to match the result in the video on ryujinx.

If your emulator build is not 1.1343or higher to have cheat support for the game as well you wont be able to use cheats...If you dont know how to use them in ryujinx thats fine but do not misinform people please and ty very much. learn how to use cheats in ryujinx

Ya know? before you post and quote a video of it CLEARLY WORKING FINE ON ryujinx LOL

Last edited by phil3254,
Reactions: WicCaesar

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ