Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

GenLyfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My edizion is 3.8.36
Would I need to have more than 1 of the item I'm trying to edit? I'm trying to practice on an antidote or something.

I end up with "Main +" or "Main + HEAP", searching again crashes Edizon for some reason.

korsegel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would I need to have more than 1 of the item I'm trying to edit? I'm trying to practice on an antidote or something.

I end up with "Main +" or "Main + HEAP", searching again crashes Edizon for some reason.
Yeah you need to have at least two so you can change its value by giving and taking from a Pokémon so you can find it in Edizon. I’ve never had edizon crash before that’s strange.

GenLyfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you need to have at least two so you can change its value by giving and taking from a Pokémon so you can find it in Edizon. I’ve never had edizon crash before that’s strange.
I'm starting to not get it to crash, but how do I figure out which one it would be? I have 500 results.

korsegel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm starting to not get it to crash, but how do I figure out which one it would be? I have 500 results.
After a search, go back to the game and give the item to a Pokémon to hold so that the number in your inventory changes, then go back into edizon and search again for what the new number is and you’ll get less results, if you still don’t have it narrowed to one or two results, take the item back from the Pokémon and then search again now that the number of the item in your inventory changed again.
If you need me to I can record a video of how to do it.

Reactions: GenLyfe

Par4b3llvm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
IDK if this works out for you guys, if it's different on every profile BUT it appears with these numbers on my EdiZon.
XS Exp Candy:
[BASE + 0x10BC67C684]
[BASE + 0X1381D83E38]

S Exp Candy:
[BASE + 0x10BC67C694]
[BASE + 0x1381D840A8]

Reactions: korsegel

korsegel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IDK if this works out for you guys, if it's different on every profile BUT it appears with these numbers on my EdiZon.
XS Exp Candy:
[BASE + 0x10BC67C684]
[BASE + 0X1381D83E38]

S Exp Candy:
[BASE + 0x10BC67C694]
[BASE + 0x1381D840A8]
Will check and see now if it’s same for me

Reactions: Par4b3llvm

GenLyfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a search, go back to the game and give the item to a Pokémon to hold so that the number in your inventory changes, then go back into edizon and search again for what the new number is and you’ll get less results, if you still don’t have it narrowed to one or two results, take the item back from the Pokémon and then search again now that the number of the item in your inventory changed again.
If you need me to I can record a video of how to do it.
Thanks! You helped me a ton! Nice to learn something new.

You can actually make 999 of an item if you only have 1. It takes much longer. You have to repeat 0-1-0-1-0-1. It works. Now to figure out how to make a code. I have 999 rare candies and exp candy xs.

Reactions: korsegel

Th3Alic3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everyone is aware that same as Sword & Shield that Candy are Tera Raid rewards, right? Cause I got several Medium Sized EXP Candy soloing a 1 Star Raid.

Reactions: SpartanDavie

Th3Alic3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HEAP u32 == 4 is good but Research ==3 seems like Edizon froze.
HEAP u32 == 3 is good but Research ==4 takes forever... and still has hundreds of results.
The Balls should be u32 since x999 cap.

Edizon be nice!!!

Last edited by Th3Alic3,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +2