Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Tsundere_Neko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I don't see it in the queue or the already added cheat list- I would like to make a request for an instant egg hatch cheat. I already found one for getting the eggs instantly, now the tricky bit is getting several boxes to hatch. latest version of the game (Violet for me) so 1.1.0

Reactions: Zidapi

iik

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is there a cheat code for setting raids to any Pokémon I want? I am on an emulator btw.
Post automatically merged:

Is there a cheat code to set raids to any Pokémon I want shiny or not? I am on an emulator btw.

eman_not_ava

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
this has been known since like the first encounter came out
well it wasn't known to me, and when I asked about it, no one ended up replying, so I figured it wasn't known yet.

I do wonder if the sparkling power boost affects the shiny chance of the pokemon that should've spawned or the pokemon that actually spawns.
So when I have a bug type sparkling power, would Miraidon spawned through the cheat code also have a boosted chance of being shiny

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well it wasn't known to me, and when I asked about it, no one ended up replying, so I figured it wasn't known yet.

I do wonder if the sparkling power boost affects the shiny chance of the pokemon that should've spawned or the pokemon that actually spawns.
So when I have a bug type sparkling power, would Miraidon spawned through the cheat code also have a boosted chance of being shiny
You could use force shiny spawn and encounter code with miraidon so it will spawn shiny 100%

Wooteevar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I don't see it in the queue or the already added cheat list- I would like to make a request for an instant egg hatch cheat. I already found one for getting the eggs instantly, now the tricky bit is getting several boxes to hatch. latest version of the game (Violet for me) so 1.1.0
Use a Talonflame or other pokemon with Warm Body ability. The egg hatches in about 100 steps, took less than 30s for me to hatch each egg.

Tsundere_Neko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use a Talonflame or other pokemon with Warm Body ability. The egg hatches in about 100 steps, took less than 30s for me to hatch each egg.
I have been- but it barely makes the spiritomb hunts less hellish.
when I say instant I mean, INSTANT instant. would save a lot of time running around (and getting rid of duds.)

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been- but it barely makes the spiritomb hunts less hellish.
when I say instant I mean, INSTANT instant. would save a lot of time running around (and getting rid of duds.)
Might wanna make a request for an instant egg hatch cheat. Kinda shocked that there isn't one since thats usually 1 of the most popular codes in every recent gen

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Might wanna make a request for an instant egg hatch cheat. Kinda shocked that there isn't one since thats usually 1 of the most popular codes in every recent gen
Or could use pkhex + plugin to check the eggs, no need to edit anythinf, just checking

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or could use pkhex + plugin to check the eggs, no need to edit anythinf, just checking
Thats fine some ppl want to get things away from our PC, so pkhex isn't a preference solution to everything. I still shiny hunt legitimately, while only using pkhex for ingredients & items. Its just feels great getting them that way

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thats fine some ppl want to get things away from our PC, so pkhex isn't a preference solution to everything. I still shiny hunt legitimately, while only using pkhex for ingredients & items. Its just feels great getting them that way
I mean you could get a box full of eggs, check pc just to see if anyone its shiny and keep goig

Cocolocooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean you could get a box full of eggs, check pc just to see if anyone its shiny and keep goig
The thing is even if you get a lot of boxes full of eggs and then check in pkHex, even if that is faster, is annoying to doid, specially when you want to play on switch away of your pc, this is where cheat codes are prefered (not my case since I dont cheat on my switch and play with legal pokemon to avoid bans at online just in case, this game already make it kinda easy to have a perfect IV shiny pokemon anyway, but I get it for people that want to have that options since I like to use cheat codes on emulator for comodity/randomlockes/harder difficulties/etc.).

For example I would love a code to make obedience level to always be 1 in the wild pokemon for a randomlock, with that I could force lvl 100 encounters and make the game a really openworld one since trainers pokemon and Titans will be at lvl 100 too. I can edit the obedience lvl on pkHX already, like at the beggining get a random initial at lvl 100, save, edit the obedience level to 1with pkHex and load, but is annoying to do that everytime I cath a pokemon (even if I dont catch that many because is only 1 pokemon per "route" and this game doesn't have that many routes). I have ways to make that easier like having all pokemons on box from the beggining at lvl 100 but obedience at lvl 1 and randomize they IV with batch editor and replace the one I just catch for the ones at the box (but that bring another problems like not having random attacks/abilities like the ones catched at the game with the randomized mod), so the only true options are a code for obedience or editing it with pkHex.

Reactions: Mentelos

LionCerieals

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could someone update theboy181's Animation Fixes v4 and Improved LODs to 1.1.0 in Pokemon Violet?
They're out to the public now but still locked to version 1.0.1. :(
Would be greatly appreciated. <3

Last edited by LionCerieals,

kalkat579

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it posible for the speed modifier to be just for the character not the entire game I'd like to run faster but not run the entire game at an increased speed

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone update theboy181's Animation Fixes v4 and Improved LODs to 1.1.0 in Pokemon Violet?
They're out to the public now but still locked to version 1.0.1. :(
Would be greatly appreciated. <3
Thats only something he can do and hes not updating mod support till a major patch drops. I asked him on discord the same question.

CatfishCody187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the galarian legendary birds in the game? Or is there a spawn code for them?

Seen an image of them in game but can't find the code anywhere.
Post automatically merged:

If you are out of render distance when you spawn the Pokémon it won't crash. If your friends can see you, it will crash one of you.
i still cant get it to stop crashing. as soon as my friend sees them, crash. eternatus and regis and arceus the most

ChicagoMel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to reboot before the check. Edizon and pkhex don’t play well together and pkhex won’t register correctly without starting with Edizon disabled. I don’t mind it and do use the method though.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You have to reboot before the check. Edizon and pkhex don’t play well together and pkhex won’t register correctly without starting with Edizon disabled. I don’t mind it and do use the method though.
But there is a 100% shiny egg isnt there?

wowy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noob here lol just wondering if i used these online in a union circle if i'd be safe ofc not 100% but relatively small chance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it