If Falo's always shiny cheat works, then this should work, as they change the same function, but I'm not going to hatch hundreds of eggs to see if the percentages are right.
If Falo's always shiny cheat works, then this should work, as they change the same function, but I'm not going to hatch hundreds of eggs to see if the percentages are right.
a few posts ago he posted an updated version, but I don't know if it's the same one that's being distributed or if it fixes this crash problem (I haven't had time to test it yet)
Hey there @FabioCapela , i tried the 16x on 1.1.0 Violet) and as soon as I turn on the code, my game starts to lag badly. Any issues like that for anyone else?
Hey there @FabioCapela , i tried the 16x on 1.1.0 Violet) and as soon as I turn on the code, my game starts to lag badly. Any issues like that for anyone else?
Not sure how people are getting the battle codes for damage and health to work. I tried infinite Hp/OHK/and damage multipliers and they never work. Tried both in OW and in Tera raids and nothing changes.
Not sure how people are getting the battle codes for damage and health to work. I tried infinite Hp/OHK/and damage multipliers and they never work. Tried both in OW and in Tera raids and nothing changes.
I would like to request a mod/cheat that changes the levels of all the ace academy participants pokemon to 100. or if its possible to modify the save thru pkhex to permanently change the levels to 100 for the challengers.
I also want to know if auto completing all school classes is possible.
btw my game crashes when i use pkhex to enable all kuridon/miraidon bike form abilities+all fly locations (no codes active on 1.1.0 i shall report it to kurt too on pp.org discord
@chrisrlink guessing you clicked it when you didn't defeat all the titans. Guessing it bugged out as there are flags ingame for each Titan. So if you clicked the button when only 2 were defeated for instance, it would probably bug out cos the game see's still that 4 others remain on your map and in the games story etc. Idno I would report it
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...