Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Bolvaron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so far ive tried to get these cheats running with yuzu, even found the atmosphere/contents folder, but none is working, theyre not even shown...

ElephantMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Is anyone working on a 'fix' for the NPC's framey behavior when they get further away?
There were mods for LOD animation framerate for Arceus. They'll turn up eventually, just be patient. The extraction tools only just got an update for SV's new file type.

anyone managed to get the cheats working with ryujinx at all?
The 100% capture/speed-up one works fine. The infinite HP one is super flaky, as I detailed in a post earlier (apparently I can't link to it - post #4,806). I mostly played on Yuzu before copying my save across to the latest release of Ryujinx today. On that I used the money/LP one, and briefly fiddled with the item spawn. If you want one of those codes, you could always do it in Yuzu to get the specific thing you want and then copy your updated save back across to Ryujinx.

bananaman1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There were mods for LOD animation framerate for Arceus. They'll turn up eventually, just be patient. The extraction tools only just got an update for SV's new file type.

The 100% capture/speed-up one works fine. The infinite HP one is super flaky, as I detailed in a post earlier (apparently I can't link to it - post #4,806). I mostly played on Yuzu before copying my save across to the latest release of Ryujinx today. On that I used the money/LP one, and briefly fiddled with the item spawn. If you want one of those codes, you could always do it in Yuzu to get the specific thing you want and then copy your updated save back across to Ryujinx.
i cant even get the 100% capture to work :/

GlacierWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any chance that there would be a code to get all of the TMs? Or, at the very least, all Pokémon Materials needed to craft them along with their recipes.

xdarkprincex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the cheats they are amazing, my question is some of the cheats dont appear on my cheat list when i want to activate them, any ideas ? im on Switch

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.patreon.com/posts/74910544
Now we can play together lads with less pain in the butt than ever before
This also means you can connect to hacked switches because they no longer rely on LAN being supported by the game!
RYUJINX LDN3 has released

adsasdasdasdasdasdasdasd.png

Last edited by lattechan,

monitar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It definitely works but most codes aren't designed for emulators so they may not work or require different steps to work. Sorry I can't help with that.
I think it was semi-comfirmed that it only works on emulators. i tried with my CFW switch and no egg shinies. also, can you list the EV codes? and are there any hidden ability code we can use? i need to create my comp team and PKhex is taking forever

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.