Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

wokes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still pretty new. Is there a way I could search for something specific in this whole thread? I see a lot of people have asked about shiny eggs but im just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong for shiny encounters in the wild. Im on ryujinx if that makes a difference

rizakh

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
still pretty new. Is there a way I could search for something specific in this whole thread? I see a lot of people have asked about shiny eggs but im just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong for shiny encounters in the wild. Im on ryujinx if that makes a difference
Yes, theres a search function in top-right on the page.

Sometimes be in an emulator makes difference (some cheats wont work for example)

In Ryujinx youll need to activate the shiny code before you load the game to work properly

uzimakiuchiha

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
transfered a save from cfw switch to ryujinx but it wont launch any ideas why?
Make sure you remove all the files from the folder the save is in, on ryujinx right click the game and click to open save location and put the files there, I don't use emu though that's as far as I can help, make sure you have up to date keys from lockpick_RCM in the ryujinx root folder

Reactions: lattechan

Night_Strike

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
for some reason the Inf HP isn't working for me. It did work once but then on restart it no longer does. Can someone confirm what the cause is for the below code not working?

[#01. Inf. Health]
040E0000 03075FFC 00000001

dark saiyan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I reallllly want to give myself ability patches so i can change the ability of spirgatito to protean. Can someone please explain how it works? the code in the item list text file for ability patch is: 0646. No clue how to impliment it though. (scarlet 1.0.1)

Iz_iah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you remove all the files from the folder the save is in, on ryujinx right click the game and click to open save location and put the files there, I don't use emu though that's as far as I can help, make sure you have up to date keys from lockpick_RCM in the ryujinx root folder
Thanks ill give it a try I have the save in the games saved file directory and try launching it with ryujinx but ill check and see if its my keys I currently am running firmware 15.0.1 but keys are from 15.0.0 I appreciate any and all help!!

Reactions: uzimakiuchiha

wokes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, theres a search function in top-right on the page.

Sometimes be in an emulator makes difference (some cheats wont work for example)

In Ryujinx youll need to activate the shiny code before you load the game to work properly
ah maybe the shiny one is one of the ones that doesnt work then. because ive been starting the game with the cheats activated everytime but no luck. oh well, thank you anyways

uzimakiuchiha

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks ill give it a try I have the save in the games saved file directory and try launching it with ryujinx but ill check and see if its my keys I currently am running firmware 15.0.1 but keys are from 15.0.0 I appreciate any and all help!!
That sounds definitely the issue, keys are firmware specific(not like sigpatches, keys WILL work for every previous FW, but I don't think it'll work for later FW like 15.0.1. ALTHOUGH I might be wrong, it might only need updated when the switch keys themselves do at certain FW. Just test that first, then try to dump it again/ get a different dump, then if that doesn't work, reinstall Ryujinx because it's at least confirmed to work. OH make sure you don't have too many codes or any conflicting codes too. That will do it as well I hear. Again everything I'm saying is second hand, I don't get to use emulators

Iz_iah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sounds definitely the issue, keys are firmware specific(not like sigpatches, keys WILL work for every previous FW, but I don't think it'll work for later FW like 15.0.1. ALTHOUGH I might be wrong, it might only need updated when the switch keys themselves do at certain FW. Just test that first, then try to dump it again/ get a different dump, then if that doesn't work, reinstall Ryujinx because it's at least confirmed to work. OH make sure you don't have too many codes or any conflicting codes too. That will do it as well I hear. Again everything I'm saying is second hand, I don't get to use emulators
Ill definitely try thanks again!!

Reactions: uzimakiuchiha

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
game speed code stopped working for me??? Dunno if the cheat file was updated but the code doesn't work now
Post automatically merged:

This is my attempt at an Infinite Terastallisation Code. You're still limited to using Terastallisation once a battle, but once the battle ends, your Tera Orb instantly recharges. Should work for Scarlet v1.0.1 and Violet v1.0.1, as I've tested it on both games. To use it properly, first recharge your Tera Orb at the Pokemon Center. Please tell me if there's any glitches with the codes or if they suddenly stop working anywhere in the game. As of right now, I consider the current code a test code, so no promises that it works. I have two other versions of this code on standby in case this one fails that I'll post if I get complaints about this code. Anyways, here's the code:
[Tera Orb Recharges After Battle]
04000000 00041EC0 94C0CCA1
04000000 03075144 F81703E8
04000000 03075148 18000128
04000000 0307514C 6B08029F
04000000 03075150 54000080
04000000 03075154 F85703E8
04000000 03075158 F9000088
04000000 0307515C D65F03C0
04000000 03075160 D2800028
04000000 03075164 F9000088
04000000 03075168 D65F03C0
04000000 0307516C 01060292

[Disable Tera Orb Code]
04000000 00041EC0 F9000088

Credits to @bollapinnsvin for his save that allowed me to make the code as well as to Optantic for giving hints as to how to make the code.
Tested and code works perfectly on Scarlet 1.0.1

Last edited by Ultimos54,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu