Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
wait for PKHex, it'll be able to do all that and more haha. Only other way to get a item your missing is to either look for it ingame OR use the encounter code turned on with the specific item in a separate code so that when you capture the mon it has it on it

Reactions: Coolmotif30

serenity42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I've been using this one but the problem is I need to get the item first before I can make duplicates of it. Would be nice to have an all-in-one code to just spawn the items I don't have yet.
All item codes aren't happening due to how the game is coded.

Use the encounter codes or buy/find it in game and then use x990 cheat. Or wait for PKHeX.

flockamav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder if there is a tera code ? like how natures work we can catch a pokemon and it has a different tera
Post automatically merged:

50 tera shards, and go to the norrmal town, go to the diner where you do the gym battle, talk to the chef they will change your tera type after the second time you talk to them. First time they give you 50 normal type shards.

thank you just peep this

WicCaesar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
is it just me, or instant kill doesnt work anymore
All of the codes from khuong only worked for me on my first attempt, on subsequent runs, not even infinite PP works anymore. When I launch Ryujinx, the terminal gets red with the codes that didn't load, and the master code is one of them. That was on 1.0.0. I then updated to 1.0.1 to benefit from the new codes, but none of the cheats work for me on my 1.0.1! I then downgraded back to 1.0.0, but the first item on every category is now missing (Potions, Poké Balls, Rare Candies, etc.) This game is so bugged!

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Do normal sinistea but use 1 where W is in Falo Encounter code and 0356 for XXXX
[Encounter Pokemon (v1.0.1)]
08000000 03075530 0000000W 0000XXXX

think that should work. Look at 1st post for the rest of the encounter cheat I could be wrong though sinistea is weird.
DId u know u cant breed the antique ones and make more? It's always phony. I just learned that today.
I know this is a late reply but the code doesn't work on violet / switch so this isn't a working way to get authentic sinistea :')
still surprised i got one on a save file i cant even use online... ugh

cheekyminx777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys is there a limit to the number of lines of cheats that will display in edizon? It seems whenever i add lots of encounter codes the other categories (e.g. speed modifier and language catch) disappear within edizon.

WeaselClown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
heyo- so placed the atmosphere folder from the scarlet cheats (ScVi.zip) from the GBAtemp link into the root of my sd card and booted up edizon on my switch and it says "No config for this game was found. Editing is disabled." not sure how to fix this :c

cheekyminx777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
heyo- so placed the atmosphere folder from the scarlet cheats (ScVi.zip) from the GBAtemp link into the root of my sd card and booted up edizon on my switch and it says "No config for this game was found. Editing is disabled." not sure how to fix this :c
Make sure you unzip it first. Also i would just copy the txt files instead

How do you tell if a pokemon has 6ivs in this game, i have tried the 6ivs mod but not sure if it works

Last edited by cheekyminx777,

WeaselClown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
placed the 0100A3D008C5C000 folder in atmosphere/contents/ but yeah still the same issue, redownloaded edizon and have even tried breeze and nothing, will keep looking into it i guess

placed the 0100A3D008C5C000 folder in atmosphere/contents/ but yeah still the same issue, redownloaded edizon and have even tried breeze and nothing, will keep looking into it i guess
wait i got it working ignore all this!

Attachments

• b9a85ca1325ad78528515e241f64be54.png
    b9a85ca1325ad78528515e241f64be54.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited by WeaselClown,

samarchpass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Make sure you unzip it first. Also i would just copy the txt files instead

How do you tell if a pokemon has 6ivs in this game, i have tried the 6ivs mod but not sure if it works
Hi you do summarize Pokémon then parade on the left or right if it has 6 everywhere it's good certain we 6 6 6 5 6 6 (6 5 5 6 6 6) it's normal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, not for snes either +1