JoshiYoshi64

Elite
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok, this is my very stupid story.
I own pokemon X,Y,OR and AS all on game carts and one day they got really dirty so I loaded up y and there was no save file! (There was a message saying it was corrupted so I had to delete it). That was the same for all my gen 6 games.

So I was wondering if I could have a X,Y,OR,AS save file (main) please.
If possible all completed pokedex.
I will change the trainer name on pkhex.

Could the story and post game be completed as well thanks.

I tried searching the internet for save files but that failed sorry.
So maybe if you're allowed to link my the save files or upload your own.

This would be greatly appreciated,

Kind Regards, (Thanks in advance)

Me!

Hallowing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an X save and it should have full dex and all post game complete including chateau and a gold player card, if jksm failed with an old save let me know

Attachments

• main.zip
    52 KB · Views: 2,814

JoshiYoshi64

Elite
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This is an X save and it should have full dex and all post game complete including chateau and a gold player card, if jksm failed with an old save let me know
Thanks, I'll change up the OT with PKHEX and I've found my brother's cartridge of Omega Ruby with full pokedex but only has cosplay pikachu and a tentacool so should be able to edit that. And I might use the youtuber isleeplate's alpha sapphire save, so all I need now is a Pokemon Y Save.
So if anyone has a completed pokemon Y save that would be greatly appreciated.

Magical Sheep

The Super Stylish Cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's an Alpha Sapphire save. Main Story/Delta Episode completed.
No idea about the stats on it, haven't played in a good while. I believe there's somewhere on gamefaqs dedicated to saves although I could be thinking about somewhere else.

Attachments

• main.zip
    118.9 KB · Views: 926

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also need an Alpha Sapphire save story and post game completed please. So now I just need Y and Apha Sapphire
you can actually use OR and X on AS and Y and vice versa. Just change a few of the pokedex entries in the saves to reflect the games legendary pokemon be captured. used to do it with mine when i would lose a file or have to delete it.

AnimaKat4113

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Thanks, I'll change up the OT with PKHEX and I've found my brother's cartridge of Omega Ruby with full pokedex but only has cosplay pikachu and a tentacool so should be able to edit that. And I might use the youtuber isleeplate's alpha sapphire save, so all I need now is a Pokemon Y Save.
So if anyone has a completed pokemon Y save that would be greatly appreciated.
u can use x saves with y and omega ruby saves with alpha sapphire just fine :) same goes for pretty much every single pokemon game! ive done it multiple times after deciding i like the other version more-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay