Pokémon Rumble Rush Poké-lands onto smartphones soon

RpcKvxT.png

A new Pokemon game has released. Launching today without an announcement or tease, the mobile title Pokemon Rumble Rush is now available in Australia, and will soon be downloadable for North America, Europe, and Japan. This game has had an odd history, originally announced as Pokeland all the way back in 2017, before never being heard from again. Ambrella, the developer behind the game, retitled it as Pokemon Scramble SP, or as it'll be known in the west, Pokemon Rumble Rush and retooled it as a continuation of the Nintendo Wii's Pokemon Rumble spinoff series. The game will be free to play, as most mobile games are, and will let you fight other Pokemon, collect ores to level up your team, and find new creatures to capture.

:arrow: Source

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Been playing it for a couple of days now. It's a pretty decent time killer (I mostly play it during slow times at work, sue me). >.>

I've noticed that people have been asking about how similar it is to the 3DS one. The game does not have a stamina function, it does have gems though, which are used to increase slots for the items and pokemon (although since you start with 100 slots and they also increase as you level up, I don't really see the need for that so far). What the game does have however are feathers, these feathers are needed to search for pokemon, after spending a feather you can access the area as many times as you need. You get said feathers by defeating the bosses from the areas.

Please have an offline mode. I really need to move on from 3ds already

Online only. It needs to connect to your NNID.

Last edited by Skelletonike,
Reactions: KyleHyde

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up