Gaming pokemon ruby and saphire remake for 3ds?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't feel like its warranted to me. If Ruby and Saphire can get remade, does that mean Red and Blue/Green can get remade again?
Wasn't that Fire Red and Leaf Green? I'd rather see a Yellow remake.
They have their pattern, and following it would mean a R/B/G remake.

They really don't have much of a "pattern" honestly. The first console had two generations on it, the second one had one generation and a remake, the third had two generations, a remake, and a sequel to a generation.

"Pattern" doesn't apply here.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Best anime season, games, region, pokemon.
Gen 3 R/S/E
I'd love and jizz over a remake of R/S/E and seeing as they have the newly designed gen 5 sprites for the leaders and music in B&W 2's world tournament, I can see it happening. And would love to see 3d blaziken ~dont say pokedex 3D coz it aint there ^_^

Reactions: 1 person

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't feel like its warranted to me. If Ruby and Saphire can get remade, does that mean Red and Blue/Green can get remade again?
Wasn't that Fire Red and Leaf Green? I'd rather see a Yellow remake.
They have their pattern, and following it would mean a R/B/G remake.

They really don't have much of a "pattern" honestly. The first console had two generations on it, the second one had one generation and a remake, the third had two generations, a remake, and a sequel to a generation.

"Pattern" doesn't apply here.
I'm not referring to what consoles they're on.
They remake every second generation.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Best anime season, games, region, pokemon.
Gen 3 R/S/E
I'd love and jizz over a remake of R/S/E and seeing as they have the newly designed gen 5 sprites for the leaders and music in B&W 2's world tournament, I can see it happening. And would love to see 3d blaziken ~dont say pokedex 3D coz it aint there ^_^
Pokedex 3D Pro says hi.

Reactions: 2 people

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Note: Haven't read any of the other comments.

Anyway, part of me says I doubt it, but another part of me says they DID release one remake in each handheld generation thus far from the GBA onward. GBA got the Generation one remake. DS got the Generation two remake. So I think it stands to reason that, perhaps, the 3DS might get a Generation three remake. But who knows?

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh. Ruby and Sapphire were great, but I'd rather have VC then a remake. Or 3D classic or something. As far as I'm concerned, most people just want a new 3DS pokemon.
I however, want a new Pokemon Pinball...

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What would be awesome? Pokemon TCG remake/revamp rather. Storyline was bleh I have to admit but the gameplay itself is awesome. Well there IS a online PC ver now but that is uber limited in terms of gameplay

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aren't the rules and number of cards available now like, crazy?

Welcome to the world of trading card games.

But yes I would throw all my criticisms out the window and all my money at a new Pokemon TCG video game. Considering all the absolute shit Pokemon spin offs they pick up, I'm really bummed they haven't picked up this. I mean we get fucking Pokemon Dash but not another TCG? Bullshit.

Reactions: 2 people

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The fundamentals are essentially the same, just that they introduced Stadium cards and what not. Wait, there are these special legendary cards where 2 cards are needed to 'form a playing card' Otherwise nothing toooo gamebreaking imho. # cards? Over 9000!!!! Not too sure on the exact number

Off topic. PS Mewtwo EX from Next Destinies is OVERPOWERED. Y NO BAN IN CHAMPIONSHIP FFS

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

But yes I would throw all my criticisms out the window and all my money at a new Pokemon TCG video game. Considering all the absolute shit Pokemon spin offs they pick up, I'm really bummed they haven't picked up this. I mean we get fucking Pokemon Dash but not another TCG? Bullshit.
There's this new tgc online pokemon game, dunno if it's worth checking.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There's this new tgc online pokemon game, dunno if it's worth checking.

I like the game but not enough to play it online with random people. If I wanted to play an online card game I'd probably just play MTGO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-