Pokemon rom changer b2w2

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by rkm143jpat, May 23, 2015.

1. rkm143jpat
    OP

rkm143jpat Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2015
    Hey guys I was wondering if anyone here explain to me that when I use the evolution editor(Changing evolution of a pokemon into white Kyurem) and when my pokemon evolves it becomes an unknown first with no name..and i looked it up on my party..it became a bad egg.. is there anyway to have white kyurem be in a evolution line of a certain pokemon?

2. TecXero

TecXero Technovert

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Mainframe
    I'm not that familiar with how the game is coded, but it would stand to reason you couldn't, simply due to White Kyurem being two Pokemon and the save data preserving the data for both. By evolving it from one, it's probably reading that Pokemon's data and some random garbage data for the other, hence the bad egg.

rkm143jpat and Tomato Hentai like this.
  3. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai baja boner blast

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    If the data of White Kyurem was separated entirely from Reshiram and Kyurem, I feel like then it could be possible to make it evolve from another Pokemon.

rkm143jpat likes this.
  4. rkm143jpat
    OP

rkm143jpat Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2015
    -
    do you know a way to do this?

5. TecXero

TecXero Technovert

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Mainframe
    Possibly. Like I said, I don't really know, it was just an educated guess on my part. It's even possible that the data stays separate and it just has a flag for the two saying they are fused, and calculates the stats and everything when loading. I haven't really poked at the technical side of Pokemon since Gen III.

6. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai baja boner blast

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    Not at the moment, sorry.

7. rkm143jpat
    OP

rkm143jpat Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2015
    ok thanks..ima experiment on this one LOL...thank you very much

Tomato Hentai likes this.
  8. rkm143jpat
    OP

rkm143jpat Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2015
    Ok so I want to replace the files of sceptile with that of white kyurem...i just dont know which file i should replace..in one file there are multiple parts right?...anyone?