Hacking Pokemon Randomize - A Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS NTR CFW Plugin

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Honestly, it should be working. If it isn't, you should re-download everything and try it all again from scratch. There's no real reason for it not working.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i am using reinand and GW
which version of NTR should i chose ?
Are you using the latest version of reinand? If yes, its possible tht it uses the firmware from 10.4 wich is not supported by ntr, but you could use aureinand, a reinand mod, which allows you to use the 10.2 Firmware, wich is supported by NTR.
This doesn't have to do something with your emunands system version, its only the firmware(the firmware.bin file) that is loaded by the cfw.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
It worked, i installed my current version and reinstall it again, so good
X+Y activate the menu

After i exit the game and go to system settings it's loop forever.

mancasoko

Trophies
XP
Country
So when i try to load the game, i get the green flash and then infinite loading 3ds
This work for 1.4 version of game. And that infinite loading happens to me too, just restart 3ds and try again. Sometimes NTR loading freeze at the end of load but you do the same if that happens too. :)

Anonymous__

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will randomize the encounter table of the current map you are on.
You will only encounter Pokemon you have not yet captured.
Once you have all 721 captured, then it will let you encounter anything.

To use this plugin, place Pokemon Randomize.plg into the following folder on your SD card depending on your game.

X: /plugin/0004000000055D00/
Y: /plugin/0004000000055E00/
OR: /plugin/000400000011C400/
AS: /plugin/000400000011C500/

*EDIT* it seems on X/Y that instead of checking the captured flags, it checks the kalos born captured. shouldnt effect anything on a new game, but using on old games you encounter stuff that in your dex as a pokeball.

Im gonna sound like a absolute tard but where do i put the randomize.plg for pokemon y? (im sorry for me being such a tard)

Dentora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im gonna sound like a absolute tard but where do i put the randomize.plg for pokemon y? (im sorry for me being such a tard)
in the root of your SD make a folder named "plugin" then in that folder make another named "0004000000055E00" and put the randomize.plg in that folder, then run NTR and start the game.

Dentora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok well im still a tard and now have no clue how to run NTR
You have a CFW setup (AuReiNand or CakesFW)? if so use this build of NTR put the ntr.bin in your root then install the cia and run NTR before you play the game then load up Poke Y and hold Y and X to bring up the NTR menu and activate the game plugin.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before