Hacking Pokemon Randomize - A Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS NTR CFW Plugin

Anonymous__

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have a CFW setup (AuReiNand or CakesFW)? if so use this build of NTR put the ntr.bin in your root then install the cia and run NTR before you play the game then load up Poke Y and hold Y and X to bring up the NTR menu and activate the game plugin.

i have all this but the cia wont work and i have no clue why

Dentora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NTR CFW 2.1 by developer cell9
No I meant do you use AuReiNand or CakesFW? or do you not have that setup yet? if you have not i'd recommend this guide up to part 3 at least but to use AuReiNand links from Part 5 instead of the CakesFW in Part 3 if you dont want A9LH. you can also just go through the whole guide but it has a few cross your fingers moments going past part 3 if you do want to go past part 3 follow the guide to the letter.

Last edited by Dentora,

Anonymous__

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I meant do you use AuReiNand or CakesFW? or do you not have that setup yet? if you have not i'd recommend this guide up to part 3 at least but to use AuReiNand links from Part 5 instead of the CakesFW in Part 3 if you dont want A9LH. you can also just go through the whole guide but it has a few cross your fingers moments going past part 3 if you do want to go past part 3 follow the guide to the letter.

im so confused all i wanted to do was to be able to do a randomizer

Dentora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im so confused all i wanted to do was to be able to do a randomizer
You can't do so without having a CFW Installed on your System (as far as I know) it does require some work but the guide is very detailed just follow it and in the end you will have a CFW 3DS on the latest FW with the ability to install any CIA (Homebrew apps, Games, ect) as long as you have a bigger SD card then 4gb's with free space you should be fine. if you are on the lastest FW it can be bit difficult to start though as you need a enterypoint into the Homebrew launcher.

Last edited by Dentora,

Anonymous__

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't do so without having a CFW Installed on your System (as far as I know) it does require some work but the guide is very detailed just follow it and in the end you will have a CFW 3DS on the latest FW with the ability to install any CIA (Homebrew apps, Games, ect) as long as you have a bigger SD card then 4gb's with free space you should be fine. if you are on the lastest FW it can be bit difficult to start though as you need a enterypoint into the Homebrew launcher.

i have a exactly 4 gig sd card and that guide confuses me

Last edited by Anonymous__,

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd like to report a bug, I don't know if it's reported before though. The plugin works as intended but after closing the game I can't launch any other game including pokemon game itself, there's only infinite 3ds logo screen. I have to restart my emunand in order to launch another game.

lancealittle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like this is mostly dead, but in the off chance some one can help...

I had this plugin on for a bit on AS, then I deleted it hoping that things would just go back to normal. The randomizing seems to have stopped, but now every wild pokemon I meet is shiny. Is there anyway to undo that or do I have to do some kind of save edit?

Not sure where to begin so any help would be rad.

windwakemeupinside

Resident Gost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like this is mostly dead, but in the off chance some one can help...

I had this plugin on for a bit on AS, then I deleted it hoping that things would just go back to normal. The randomizing seems to have stopped, but now every wild pokemon I meet is shiny. Is there anyway to undo that or do I have to do some kind of save edit?

Not sure where to begin so any help would be rad.

Holy shit I wish I had that error.

To be serious, though: Maybe resetting your save will fix it? I know that seems like crap but if it's related to the plugin there might not be a way to fix it other than that.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Sorry for bumping an old-ish thread, but any word on getting this to work with the Star Sapphire romhack?

I just tried to use it and i get the green flash at the Nintendo 3DS logo screen, but my encounters stay the same.

Any tips as to why it won't work? I've got a feeling its something to do with CIA updates and different 1.x versions of the game my Star Sapphire was pre-built with.....

mancasoko

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for bumping an old-ish thread, but any word on getting this to work with the Star Sapphire romhack?

I just tried to use it and i get the green flash at the Nintendo 3DS logo screen, but my encounters stay the same.

Any tips as to why it won't work? I've got a feeling its something to do with CIA updates and different 1.x versions of the game my Star Sapphire was pre-built with.....
I think this only works on 1.4 version of games. As for hacked versions I am not sure, but at least try your version to be 1.4.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it would be better if it has 100% catch rate and infinite pokeball...
To have all of this together you could simply use this Pokemon cheat plugin. It's based on this randomizers code, but with many additional features like items modifications(get 999x change item, get all items), 100% Catch rate, always shiny, inf repel, inf O-Power and much more, mostly done by Nba_Yoh and myself. ;)

Scoreless Pine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am not sure why, but this plugin and the randomized pokemon option on the pokemon cheat plugin (the multi-tool one) both crash my game when I enter a route that has pokemon encounters. It is fine in towns and such but it crashes as soon as I enter a route. Is there a way that I can fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them