Pokemon player Trainer/Secret ID modification.

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by lewishack, Feb 12, 2017.

1. lewishack
    OP

lewishack Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2016
    United States
    Is there any way to change the Trainer/Secret ID of the player in any of the Pokemon games? I know I can change the ID of the Pokemon, but what about the player?

I know it's an odd request, I just want to be able to have one single trainer/secret ID for all of my Pokemon games.

Is this something that is available? Possible? Worth creating?

Thanks!

2. MsMidnight

MsMidnight part time fe modder

Oct 12, 2015
    kys
    use pkhex

3. SonicCloud

SonicCloud a crybaby <3.

Mar 29, 2016
    Mexico
    Somewhere
    You can use PKHeX , but i wouldn't recommend using one single TID and SID for every game , that could ban you on PGL!

4. MsMidnight

MsMidnight part time fe modder

Oct 12, 2015
    kys
    no. not if you dont gamesync

5. Toady231

Toady231 Intellectual saviour of the masses

Feb 6, 2017
    United Kingdom
    East Northamptonshire
    Even if you don't game sync you can get banned. I never game synced my Pokémon moon and I changed my tid Sid and still got the 02-2013 ban. So I recommend don't do it.

6. lewishack
    OP

lewishack Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2016
    United States
    Is that the only change you made? You ONLY changed your ID?

From what I heard changing your item counts to 999 or your festival coins, pokemiles, battle points, and other currency is how most people got bans. I haven't yet heard of anyone getting a ban for altering TID and SID alone.

I feel that if I start a new game and immediately change the ID I should be OK... I know it's not a guarantee but it doesn't seem too unreasonable right? How would they know I changed it at all?

Last edited by lewishack, Feb 12, 2017
  7. Toady231

Toady231 Intellectual saviour of the masses

Feb 6, 2017
    United Kingdom
    East Northamptonshire
    They are the only thing i have changed, and s soon as you start up the first time you save it automatically syncs to there servers (i think) but most likely if you have already used the GTS then do not change you TID or SID cos they will know. in all honesty my ban only restricts me from rated battles and the global missions. so if you enjoy the rated battles then don't do it, but if you don't even care then go for it.

8. lewishack
    OP

lewishack Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2016
    United States
    Thank you for the information! And Yeah, I don't really care about that, but I would still prefer not to get banned at all!