Gaming Pokemon Platinum Wild Pokemon Modifier Code

Causton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No what i'm saying is that I have used the usrcheat.dat in sakura, not touchpod. I rarely use touchpod and I love pokemon platinum so I just want this one cheat to work and then I can get the Pokemon I want. Has anyone got any more suggestions on what to do?

Oh and has anyone else had this problem too?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Well..I have said many times, the Pokemon Platinum Wild Pokemon Modifier Code works fine on Sakura 1.35
the only other thing I can think of is
if you downloaded the firmware from here which are posting by other users, there might be a problem with their files, I would suggest you to download it from the M3 official site
if that still doesn't work then I have nothing else to say

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Causton,
did you know! USER ERROR is the cause of the most problem over gbatemp?
the best part is this code was tested by a few of my friends before it was released
not only it was tested and also this is one of the most highly sought after code!
if it is really not working or broken there would be tons of people complain!
if thats only a meager few complaining it doesn't work!
you seriously have to think is USER ERROR or cheat engine problem

since dsrules said get the latest firmware just go get it !
at least i know dsrules knows what he said

Causton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for all the help! You know I just tried something I saw when I was looking at another thread - 'download it from another website then try'. Guess what?

IT WORKS!

Anyway aside from losing my other pokemon platinum save (which i'm not too bothered about) everything's good except I have done the valley windworks bit and have gone back to eterna city with my rotom to get the special forms. It didn't open the door when I used the secret key on the area it says to use it on from the pokemon platinum website, why. I did use the all items cheat to get the key as it's not available online anymore though. Are there any other ways to get these new rotom forms or any ways to get this door opened?

Oh and I haven't done the Jubilife tv presenter bit. So if I need to do that just say!

Thanks for the help with the modifier code though!

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
hahaahahahaha
congrats
tongue.gif

this makes me wonder
why a same copy of game different sources will have different effect
frown.gif

Causton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Elixir, but could someone please give me some advice on the rotom secret key thing. Is there any code which will give you the secret key that will open the door for the rotom forms?

Another thing I was also wondering about is the grisceous orb (I think I spelt that right) that thing that keeps giratina in it's origin forme, is there any way to obtain that using cheats?
Oh and how can I get shaymin sky forme in platinum?

Oh and i'm not requesting cheats I'm just asking if there are any available using codes already available.

Causton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used that - won't let me in room, I checked the key was there, it way. What exactly is Pokesav? Will it get me the rotoms?

Causton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used that - won't let me in room, I checked the key was there, it was
. What exactly is Pokesav? Will it get me the rotoms?

Causton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh I get it now - I have to use the event code for the key to work, i'll report on how that works out later.

Now is there any way to get the grisceous orb using cheats? I mean I could go back to distortion world but that would work out longer and I like doing things the easy way.

One more thing - is there a code for the shaymin event on platinum to get the sky forme?

fridgos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe its because you are using the wrong set of cheats?
Pokémon Diamond & Pearl both come with the USA and EU cheats.

American? Use (U)
English/European? Use (E)

Besides, only the American set have the Wild Pokémon Modifier Code with the Calculator.

Causton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry I've been a bit busy lately, but I would like some more help regarding the event codes - where exactly do I have to go to get the shaymin and rotom key? Oh and for anyone not bothered reading I have got the pokemon modifier code WORKING!

Oh and could I have some help with the grisceous orb (the orb that lets you keep giratina in it's origin forme outside of the distortion world) are there any cheats for that?

Thanks for the help, it is much appreciated!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hell no