pokemon platinum translation?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by damon66, Dec 7, 2008.

Dec 7, 2008

pokemon platinum translation? by damon66 at 5:18 AM (1,633 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. damon66
    OP

Newcomer damon66 Member

United States
    ok i know there are some partial translations of pokemon platinum out there, and i was wondering if someone could tell me if there are any full translations, and if someone could give me a link to the patch with the most english translation so far. thanks muchly.

2. Ferrariman

Member Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Canada
    Nintendo will most defiantly release it stateside, and if they don't, I will leave GBAtemp for 4 months, and give everyone in north America free Dr. Peppers.

3. hankchill

Member hankchill I Pwn n00bs.

Canada
    No, there will not be a full translation. Why would anybody waste their time with translating a game that's going to be released stateside?

Ack, ninja'd by Ferrariman!

4. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States

Thats like asking for a zelda translation,noone is gone to waste their time translating a game that will be out in english sometime next year.....

5. MyauChanDesu

Member MyauChanDesu Kamineko is GOD.

Australia
    It says here, that it won't be in full translation because it will be out next year. That's the reason why, but the patch is still pretty good so might as well try it if you like.