Bigger Map
More Interactive Side Quest
Changing Environment such as seasons
Riding in the skies on Pokemon
More Regional Variants
More Fossil Pokemon

D

Deleted User

Diamond and pearl remakes with no touch screen is going to be somthing ill have to get used to.

I would like to see real time pokemon battles where it doesnt cut out to a arena scene.I would also like more evolutions for older pokemon.

Last edited by ,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Diamond and pearl remakes with no touch screen is going to be somthing ill have to get used to.

I would like to see real time pokemon battles where it doesnt cut out to a arena scene.I would also like more evolutions for older pokemon.
what? switch has a touchscreen if you want to use it...

lol this reminds me people were like how will pokemon work without dual screen it wont work and i was like, hey until gen 3 there was only ever one screen on pokemon games lol same for pokemon stadium,colosseum and XD and they all worked perfectly lol.

D

Deleted User

what? switch has a touchscreen if you want to use it...

lol this reminds me people were like how will pokemon work without dual screen it wont work and i was like, hey until gen 3 there was only ever one screen on pokemon games lol same for pokemon stadium,colosseum and XD and they all worked perfectly lol.
Bottom touch screen i mean.But then again,i guess it wont make much diffrence either way.

What i also ment to say is d/p was the first to have a bottom screen,so it will be kinda odd regardless with touch controlls or not.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

like i said until gen 3 there wass only one tiny screen and everything worked perfectly.
But d/p was the first game to introduce touch features and a bottom screen.Without it,its going to be weard,not saying it wont work though but it will be weard.

Last edited by ,

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
But d/p was the first game to introduce touch features and a bottom screen.Without it,its going to be weard,not saying it wont work though but it will be weard.

It's not really that essential to playing the game, most of the stuff on the bottom screen is just there to fill the space and can be re-worked to be used on a single screen system.

Reactions: PuNKeMoN
D

Deleted User

It's not really that essential to playing the game, most of the stuff on the bottom screen is just there to fill the space and can be re-worked to be used on a single screen system.
Im not saying it is going to be essential,but it will take away from the nostalgia of the original.We play these games for the nostalgia and new features correct?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also what about the poketech.I wonder how they will fit that without a bottom screen.

Last edited by ,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not saying it is going to be essential,but it will take away from the nostalgia of the original.We play these games for the nostalgia and new features correct?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also what about the poketech.I wonder how they will fit that without a bottom screen.
you do know there is a start button with options right? so you can put any option there that brings anything up or even a slider on the screen itself wich you can bring up with a slide of a finger on the switch screen and so on.

there is nothing at all that cant be put on a start screen or a slider.

D

Deleted User

you do know there is a start button with options right? so you can put any option there that brings anything up or even a slider on the screen itself wich you can bring up with a slide of a finger on the switch screen and so on.

there is nothing at all that cant be put on a start screen or a slider.
Im not too familiar with the switch features,so idk how that works,but you dont work at nintendo so you cant just assume they will really take advantage of that feature without solid evidence.If they do,then great,i respect your speculation.I wont buy a switch till they announce a pokemon game at e3 or whenever they will do it,so ill wait and see what happens.Just giving my thoughts and opinions is all,Good day to ya.

Last edited by ,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Im not too familiar with the switch features,so idk how that works,but you dont work at nintendo so you cant just assume they will really take advantage of that feature without solid evidence.If they do,then great.I wont buy a switch till they announce a pokemon game at e3 or whenever they will do it,so ill wait and see what happens.Just giving my thoughts and opinions is all,Good day to ya.
that isnt a switch feature.. its something every touchscreen app does, on every phone you can just slide your finger on upper or botton part of the screen to pull some options menu that and such.

D

Deleted User

that isnt a switch feature.. its something every touchscreen app does, on every phone you can just slide your finger on upper or botton part of the screen to pull some options menu that and such.
True but how many switch games take advantage of it?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
True but how many switch games take advantage of it?
99% of switch games dont have touchscreen feature because they dont need it, most devs dont use the touchescreen for anything really so there is no need to use anything.

pokemon team has a large history when working with touchscreen so they will use the touch screen even tough they dont need it since i never used the touch scren unless forced even on pokemon games, the buttons do everything you need :P

D

Deleted User

99% of switch games dont have touchscreen feature because they dont need it, most devs dont use the touchescreen for anything really so there is no need to use anything.

pokemon team has a large history when working with touchscreen so they will use the touch screen even tough they dont need it since i never used the touch scren unless forced even on pokemon games, the buttons do everything you need :P
I figured.Its just going to be real different from the original without a bottom screen,even if you dont really need it.If they add touch features to the switches screen then thats about as close as we will get in terms of nostalgia

PuNKeMoN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Compatibility with Pokémon Bank
No gimmicky battle types (like rotation & inverse)
PokéRadar
A nice circular path for hands-free hatching right next to the daycare
Hoarde battles (for faster EV training)
Loose story allowing for freedom of exploration
MMO
Transfer to Pokémon GO

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon HARD reset version... that would EFFING SUCK, people spent more time soft resetting than playing the actual game. It usually takes a good 4hrs just to get a neutral nature female starter, and longer to get a random shiny starter

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Pokemon HARD reset version... that would EFFING SUCK, people spent more time soft resetting than playing the actual game. It usually takes a good 4hrs just to get a neutral nature female starter, and longer to get a random shiny starter
why neutral nature? lol why not go for a good nature and even male is fine since you can mate it with a ditto if you want :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme