ROM Hack Pokemon Omega Ruby walk through walls

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious, what's the point of a walk through walls cheat? I mean, between flying and soaring to routes, I don't see the point in it when it comes to travel. I guess it's for fun.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious, what's the point of a walk through walls cheat? I mean, between flying and soaring to routes, I don't see the point in it when it comes to travel. I guess it's for fun.
In other games it was used to search for unused zones, but it's stupid in this game. Not all of the map is connected but generated when it's needed. That means, you need to go throught a charge zone to see a new part of the map. It would be more usefull (and easyer to do) a code to "teleport" you to other zones in the game, instead of the ones that'd been prepared for a door or the start/end of a rout. Even that way, it's not trivial.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There could be hidden areas we can't access like in the old games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?