ROM Hack Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of the Sky [English translation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Boo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone! I was thinking about the official English version of Nintendo. The savefile of PMDEOS in japanese won't be able to use with an english version. It will be a problem. I wait impatiently de 0.41 version of the patch (the last patch still don't work). Bye

inglewoodboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kenzspellz said:
inglewoodboy said:
how do you patch it? can some1 make a video to show me how

did you read the"Read Me" file ??its in the fileyou downloaded..there should be an instruction inside on how to patch it.

and try not to use the 4.0 patcher..use the 3.0 or 3.1 instead..the link is above.
I patched it but when i patched it it said 0 bytes how do i fixx this

Bassdark25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bassdark25 said:
mervyn797 said:
Bassdark25 said:
Guys... 4th time I ask nicely: How to fix my saving problem. The patch was a success but I can't save at all. Yes, I repeat again- I tried every save type but nothing.

Btw I know how you feel. Those AP tests are very hard since I've seen some of the students in my school complaining.

EDIT: I tried that alternative way to have the game in English but at first the saving worked, now I get the error again: "Failed to Save."
which emulator do you use? no$gba
lecture.gif
?
So that's the problem? Bummer, the emulator causes some sort of issue that it won't save? I have patched two other games and they never gave me any save problems at all.
Update: I tried the un-patched rom but still no saves. Weird because I asked one of my friends if it works and he said it does. Is there something wrong with the rom or the emulator itself? (Btw patching, I got that down.)

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Bassdark25 said:
Bassdark25 said:
mervyn797 said:
Bassdark25 said:
Guys... 4th time I ask nicely: How to fix my saving problem. The patch was a success but I can't save at all. Yes, I repeat again- I tried every save type but nothing.

Btw I know how you feel. Those AP tests are very hard since I've seen some of the students in my school complaining.

EDIT: I tried that alternative way to have the game in English but at first the saving worked, now I get the error again: "Failed to Save."
which emulator do you use? no$gba
lecture.gif
?
So that's the problem? Bummer, the emulator causes some sort of issue that it won't save? I have patched two other games and they never gave me any save problems at all.
Update: I tried the un-patched rom but still no saves. Weird because I asked one of my friends if it works and he said it does. Is there something wrong with the rom or the emulator itself? (Btw patching, I got that down.)

did you try using other emulators?

if u did and the problem still exist then try to use the older version patchers such as 3.1,3.0,2.0,1.0.. the link is in the first post.

QUOTE(inglewoodboy @ May 15 2009, 06:15 AM)
I patched it but when i patched it it said 0 bytes how do i fixx this

did you read the "Read Me" file?it was together with the file u downloaded..if you read it and the problem still exist then try to wait for the next patch ..unless you did not try to use the 3.1 or 3.0 patchers.

Note:if any of you patch the game but still have problems such as patcher don't work or game won't save or anything else,just wait for the next patch. =)

Optional:Best is to wait for the official release of the US version..it would not have any bugs or problems..but it's up to you.

Thanks grovyle and team for making this patch

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Sorry to double post but i cannot put more then the limited quotes in a post..so i have to double post

xvolution said:
I just hope he didn't decide to desert the project because of that str_j incident...

i am not too sure but grovyle would have told us if he desert this project...but i think he is just too busy to update this few "weeks"

he has not been posting recently..not too sure why.

just be patient guys and check this post daily.he might post.who knows??

maybe he is busy updating the patch and trying to reduce the problem in the patcher and give us a surprise?? ^.^

shorty16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone please tell me how to edit the batch file?
ive tried to look up how to do it but none of them work

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
shorty16 said:
what is the notepad

notepad is a programme that lets you take note of the things..it found in ur pc?? =.=""unless this is a joke..

shorty16 said:
can someone please tell me how to edit the batch file?
ive tried to look up how to do it but none of them work

try using the older version of the patch most of them works.

QUOTE(cooleo @ May 15 2009, 11:17 PM)
when i try 2 click on apply patch it always says read readme txt and after i read it it closes on me help wanted
wacko.gif
did u use the older version ones??if you try the older version one and u still dont manage to patch it..then wait for the next patch..its the best way.

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i need it now cos i cant understand japinise and most of it is in japanise the 4.0 patcher would probebly turn most of it 2 english but that patcher isnt working

when is the next patcher coming out

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
cooleo said:
i need it now cos i cant understand japinise and most of it is in japanise the 4.0 patcher would probebly turn most of it 2 english but that patcher isnt working

when is the next patcher coming out

the only one who knows when it will be release is grovyle. he has'nt been online this lots of weeks..

nike64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cooleo just be patient! We're all waiting for the next patch but theres no hurry and you could always wait for the english release!

Posts merged

cooleo just be patient! We're all waiting for the next patch but theres no hurry and you could always wait for the english release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...