amat3597

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lf shiny Bulbasaur/ivysaur/ venasaur
Ft: (all shiny) pinsir, fearow or raichu
Wouldn’t mind doing two possibly also will give free meltan if interested direct message me all level 100 except for meltan.

StarBlaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am looking to get the version specific Pokémon from the Pikachu Version. It would be Oddish, Sandshrew, Growlith, Grimer, Scyther and Mankey. I don’t have anything to fancy to trade but I can give you the Eevee version specific Pokémon if you need them.
I am willing to swap exclusives
sounds good to me, I have them all now but I can do it tomorrow if it is to late

Chilyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am looking for all 6 version specific Pokémon from the Pikachu Version. I can trade the counterparts from the Eevee version if someone needs them.

whitescarf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for all the Eevee exclusives (Ekans, Vulpix, Ninetales, Meowth, Bellsprout, Koffing and Pinsir) and am able to trade Pikachu exclusives. Anyone interested?

StarBlaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I will be home all day. Ill keep checking this forum for your reply. Thanks!
I can am actually ready now, perfect. Pikachu diglet Eevee is my trade code right now

Edit: I have to drive about and hour now but I should be back on around 1:30 eastern standard time today

Last edited by StarBlaster,

Flame2216

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, i am looking for Mankey to complete my Pokedex. I have Meltan and Let's Go Eevee exclusives. Let me know if anyone wants to trade. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated