Gaming Pokémon Let's Go trade thread

ThomasWild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Om23 I have those Pokémon that you needed if you could let me get the Mewtwo for my Pokédex and I’ll trade you back. My friend code is SW-3918-3153-3022

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Growlithe? Sanshrew? Kadabra? Would be willing to help with mewtwo :)
My code is SW-3918-3153-3022

CDElikeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first post. Yaaay.

Have a full set of eevee exclusives (bellsprout, weepinbell,victreebell,vulpix,ninetails, meowth, Persian, koffing, weezing, Evans, arbok, pinsir) to trade for your pika exclusives. Help?
Hey I am willing to trade my Pikachu exclusives for your Eevee exclusives. Right now I have a level 20 Sandshrew, level 13 Growlithe, level 10 Makey, level 9 Oddish, and a level 27 Alola Sandshrew. I will get Grimer, Alola Grimer, and Scyther later in game. FC: SW-3042-5257-9914

ThomasWild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I am willing to trade my Pikachu exclusives for your Eevee exclusives. Right now I have a level 20 Sandshrew, level 13 Growlithe, level 10 Makey, level 9 Oddish, and a level 27 Alola Sandshrew. I will get Grimer, Alola Grimer, and Scyther later in game. FC: SW-3042-5257-9914
We’re friends now use the trade feature and let’s make it pidgie pidgie pidgie

Any chance you had a Mewtwo to trade back and forth so I can get Pokédex entry?

CDElikeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Any chance you had a Mewtwo to trade back and forth so I can get Pokédex entry?
Sorry If I wasn’t of much help, but thank you for the Bellsprout you traded me for my Oddish.

ThomasWild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry If I wasn’t of much help, but thank you for the Bellsprout you traded me for my Oddish.
Its ok no way to communicate in game, have to talk about the trades here so there is no confusion xD.

Growlithe? Sanshrew? Kadabra? Would be willing to help with mewtwo :)
add me my friend code is SW-3918-3153-3022 I have 1 hour left to work but if we can try and meet back on here in an hour and a half we can set up a code and I’ll trade you those

Tacia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I'm looking for someone to get the trade evolutions with. I've got all the Eevee exclusives if you need too.

CDElikeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I got some Grimers I am willing to trade for Koffings, I got 2 Sandshrews or a Mankey that I am willing to trade for a Ekans. Also have a Growlithe if anyone needs one for a Vulpix, and 2 Alola Sandshrews for Alola Vulpix. FC: SW-3042-5257-9914

daprofessa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I got some Grimers I am willing to trade for Koffings, I got 2 Sandshrews or a Mankey that I am willing to trade for a Ekans. Also have a Growlithe if anyone needs one for a Vulpix, and 2 Alola Sandshrews for Alola Vulpix. FC: SW-3042-5257-9914
Got a ekans and some koffings I’ll part with!

ThomasWild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again if anyone has a Mewtwo I can trade to finish my Pokédex I would trade it right back, also have all the Eevee exclusives and alolan’s if that helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1