Gaming Pokémon Let's Go trade thread

alicat10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! Would like a venusaur to complete my DeX! I have a bunch of pokemon just ask for something :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Heyho ^_^
so im simply looking for a completion of my pokedex to get the shiny sharm :3
the only poke that im in need of are those i cant catch :/
if anyone is in need of something aswell maybe i can try and provide aswell
sandshrew, oddish, mankey, growlithe, kadabra, machoke, graveler haunter, hitmonchan, scyther, omanyte, zapdos articuno moltress mewtwo
of course i only need them to be in the dex :3 if anyone is kind enough to help a little out or has some spare time i would appreciate it ! <3

I have some of these guys I can help you out! Do you possibly have a venusaur you'd like to trade as well?

Last edited by alicat10,

MissSparrow

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys! Would like a venusaur to complete my DeX! I have a bunch of pokemon just ask for something :)

I have some of these guys I can help you out! Do you possibly have a venusaur you'd like to trade as well?
Oh yeah most definitely ! i only need mewtwo since i just traded all the other ^-^ i can easily provide !

Nickydb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would love to help ya out ! only thing i need is a mewtwo :3 i really dont care about it as i dont need it i want to shiny hunt it
I don’t have a mewtwo yet :/
I can trade your Pokémon back right after it’s just the only way to evolve Kadabra.

CDElikeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I have either a level 7 or 10 Sandshrew, level 27 Growlithe, level 10 Mankey, or 2 level 27 Alola Form Sandshrew that I am willing to trade for a Ekans for now. Is that okay? It would be very helpful.

CDElikeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, almost forgot. I also have Let's Go Eevee too, so if there is any Pokémon you need from Eevee Version I am willing to trade to help anyone out who needs 100% completion.

Rogy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hy guys,

Im looking for:
Alolan Vulpix
and
Alolan Meowth

Giving my Alolan Sandshrew and Alolan Graveler.

Ingame name Rogy
Friend Code SW-3119-1984-9497

Tnx

Coomzy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone trade with me , I want to trade my gravaler and haunter but then trade them back? Replay and il set up a code to link us

dma1202

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone trade with me , I want to trade my gravaler and haunter but then trade them back? Replay and il set up a code to link us
Hey I could help you with this since I need to evolve my Kadabra my friend code is Sw-0756-4329-7007

Msb132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first post. Yaaay.

Have a full set of eevee exclusives (bellsprout, weepinbell,victreebell,vulpix,ninetails, meowth, Persian, koffing, weezing, Evans, arbok, pinsir) to trade for your pika exclusives. Help?

Reactions: SeanMcQ16

SeanMcQ16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yoooo I gotchu! I’ll be refreshing this as often as I can. I need a meowth, koffing/weezing to complete the pokedex. Omanyte too. I have an extra kabuto. Ohhh... and pinsir hahaha

Heyho ^_^
so im simply looking for a completion of my pokedex to get the shiny sharm :3
the only poke that im in need of are those i cant catch :/
if anyone is in need of something aswell maybe i can try and provide aswell
sandshrew, oddish, mankey, growlithe, kadabra, machoke, graveler haunter, hitmonchan, scyther, omanyte, zapdos articuno moltress mewtwo
of course i only need them to be in the dex :3 if anyone is kind enough to help a little out or has some spare time i would appreciate it ! <3
I need omanyte, meowth, koffing/weezing, and pinsir.

Coomzy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey I could help you with this since I need to evolve my Kadabra my friend code is Sw-0756-4329-7007

Okay cool I sent a friend request !!

Also il just do 3 pikas when it back on sent a message and we can do it haha

benny05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yoooo I gotchu! I’ll be refreshing this as often as I can. I need a meowth, koffing/weezing to complete the pokedex. Omanyte too. I have an extra kabuto. Ohhh... and pinsir hahaha

I need omanyte, meowth, koffing/weezing, and pinsir.
Hi, I only need sanshrew, Kadabra/alakazam and growlithe, should be able provide anything else in the dex in return :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ