Gaming Pokémon Let's Go trade thread

shinyzard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got these Shinies for trade: Jolly 4 IV Charizard, Naive Dragonite, Timid 6 IV Gengar, Adamant 4 IV Golem, Modest 4 IV Alakazam and I'm looking for shiny Alolan Muk, shiny Pinsir, shiny Nidoran, shiny Machoke, shiny Jolteon/Eevee, shiny Starmie, Mew or other shiny offer.

Youjiro3467

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Searching for someone to trade me an adamant scyther, I'll trade my shiny rapidash or shiny aerodactyl for it. Also searching for someone to trade me mew for the dex entry, I'll send it right back, or, if someone's up for it, I'll give you one of the shinys for it.

FC: SW-0717-8092-0325

Last edited by Youjiro3467,

shinyzard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Searching for someone to trade me an adamant scyther, I'll trade my shiny rapidash or shiny aerodactyl for it. Also searching for someone to trade me mew for the dex entry, I'll send it right back, or, if someone's up for it, I'll give you one of the shinys for it.

FC: SW-0717-8092-0325

Yo, I can get u one for the Shiny Aerodactyl. Does the Scyther has to be shiny?

Youjiro3467

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Ait, I'm searching. Charmander, Caterpie and Diglett

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ty bro!
Thx finally a scyther

Still searching for someone to trade me mew for the dex entry, I'll send it right back, or, if someone's up for it, I'll give you a shiny rapidash for it.

TimeMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I already have the shiny charm and all, but wondering if anyone has melmetal for a trade back? I have 152 in my Pokédex and I really want that 153 Pokédex :D I can Trade back Mew

E1ementa1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, I`m searching for Mewtwo and Moltres just for the dex entry so i can shiny hunt them in my version with Shiny Charm
I got some Meltan`s if anybody wants to have it
of course you`ll get your moltres and mewtwo back

I already have the shiny charm and all, but wondering if anyone has melmetal for a trade back? I have 152 in my Pokédex and I really want that 153 Pokédex :D I can Trade back Mew
I only have meltan, but i`d love to have the entrys for mewtwo and moltres, so if you could give them to me for the Dex :)
of course you`ll get them back and can keep the meltan

I need a Growlithe
would trade any Pokemon against I except mewtwo and mew
could you give me mewtwo and moltres for the dex? you can get growlith and ofc would get your two legys back

Kaddi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, I`m searching for Mewtwo and Moltres just for the dex entry so i can shiny hunt them in my version with Shiny Charm
I got some Meltan`s if anybody wants to have it
of course you`ll get your moltres and mewtwo back

I only have meltan, but i`d love to have the entrys for mewtwo and moltres, so if you could give them to me for the Dex :)
of course you`ll get them back and can keep the meltan

could you give me mewtwo and moltres for the dex? you can get growlith and ofc would get your two legys back

yes I can give you moltres and mewtwo... but need mwetwo back

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ_g8OoQM&list=RD8FFQ_g8OoQM&start_radio=1