Gaming Pokémon Let's Go trade thread

aZr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OMG!? i encountered a wild moltress.... is that normal?

Virgle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, im looking for Sandshrew, Growlithe let me know whad do you guys need

Wumbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got all the Eevee exclusives if anybody wants anything. All I’m after at the minute is a Mankey and a Syther if anybody has one spare

JeEmO

Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
Hello guys, I just need Mew to complete my Dex, of course I will trade it back, please add me or send me your friend code, your help is highly appreciated :)

SW-4237-1667-3893

a1ex94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello guys, I just need Mew to complete my Dex, of course I will trade it back, please add me or send me your friend code, your help is highly appreciated :)

SW-4237-1667-3893
i havent got a mew but would you beable to help me for a pinsir entry? please im so close to dex n also need to evolve my machoke please

Wumbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
whats your code

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have scyther but need pinsir

Just traded it away for a scyther, I’ll catch another one now for you if you’ve got a Mankey though?

JeEmO

Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
i havent got a mew but would you beable to help me for a pinsir entry? please im so close to dex n also need to evolve my machoke please
I can help you with Machoke, but sorry I traded Pinsir for another Pokemon.

a1ex94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sure gimme a few to actually run into one. Do you want to same Machamp back or will any do?
thats fine, erm yes please, do you have hitmonchan or kangaskhan? im having a tough time finding them, and is there any other pokemon you need i have nearly everything

Vyan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
thats fine, erm yes please, do you have hitmonchan or kangaskhan? im having a tough time finding them, and is there any other pokemon you need i have nearly everything

Hi there, I am playing the Eevee version and I have a Hitmonchan. Do you want to trade it for a Hitmonlee?

Also, if it’s possible, can you help me evolve my pokemons as well? Thanks in advance!

Wumbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Got a hitmonchan if you’ve got a lee? No skhan though have had trouble finding one myself

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself)...