Gaming Pokémon Let's Go trade thread

teflontactics

Trophies
Website
kylewakeling.com
XP
Country
Canada
Crossed some items off my list thanks to a trade with captaindirt, but also refined my needs to be more specific.

So does anyone here now have...
  • copies of the Eevee exclusive base pokemon for trade? (I need multiples, so willing to do multiple trades if you are)
  • Eevee version exclusive Alolan base forms for trade? (I need multiples and have multiples of the Pikachu version Alolan exclusives, so willing to do multiple trades if you are)
  • a hitmonchan they'd trade permanently for a hitmonlee (or something else)?
  • a Kabuto they don't want, for permanent trade? (Looking for two, actually...)
  • an Omanyte they don't want, for permanent trade? (Looking for two, actually...)
  • a Machoke for evolution trade (and tradeback)?
I can get pretty much any base form in the Pikachu version, and have multiple high level catches of good Pokemon from the end game-ish areas to trade. Looking to get these quick, so first come first trade once again.

captaindirt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crossed some items off my list thanks to a trade with captaindirt, but also refined my needs to be more specific.

• copies of the Eevee exclusive base pokemon for trade? (I need multiples, so willing to do multiple trades if you are)
  • Eevee version exclusive Alolan base forms for trade? (I need multiples and have multiples of the Pikachu version Alolan exclusives, so willing to do multiple trades if you are)
  • an Omanyte they don't want, for permanent trade? (Looking for two, actually...)
  • a Machoke for evolution trade (and tradeback)?
I can get pretty much any base form in the Pikachu version, and have multiple high level catches of good Pokemon from the end game-ish areas to trade. Looking to get these quick, so first come first trade once again.
Actually, I can grab a Machoke you can have real fast, and if you have a Mew for tradeback, we could do that...

teflontactics

Trophies
Website
kylewakeling.com
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, I can grab a Machoke you can have real fast, and if you have a Mew for tradeback, we could do that...
Unfortunately I didn't get a Pokeball Plus, so no Mew here. :(

If you want to do a machoke swap, or your random machoke for an Alolan Pikachu version exclusive (ice Sandshrew, or tye dye Grimer) I'd be up for that. :)

captaindirt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately I didn't get a Pokeball Plus, so no Mew here. :(

If you want to do a machoke swap, or your random machoke for an Alolan Pikachu version exclusive (ice Sandshrew, or tye dye Grimer) I'd be up for that. :)
I'm totally down for that! I'll have to see if I can get more Eevee Alolan forms.

teflontactics

Trophies
Website
kylewakeling.com
XP
Country
Canada
Crossed more items off my list thanks to another trade with captaindirt. Highly recommended trader. :)

• Ekans
  • Vulpix
  • Bellsprout (I actually need 2)
  • Koffing (I actually need 2)
  • Pinsir
As I've said before, I can get pretty much any wild base form in the Pikachu version, and have multiple high level catches of good Pokemon from the end game-ish areas to trade (as well as the Alolan Pikachu version exclusive bases; Ice/Steel Sandshrew and Poison/Dark Grimer).

Need to get these quick so I can sort both mine and a friend's base 150 Pokedexes out, so first come first trade once again.

Reactions: captaindirt

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone with Let's Go, Pikachu! want to trade version exclusives? I have all Let's Go, Eevee! version exclusives: Ekans, Arbok, Vulpix, Ninetales, Meowth, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebel, Koffing, Weezing, and Pinsir. I can trade Ekans for Sandshrew, Arbok for Sandslash, Vulpix for Mankey, Ninetales for Primeape, Meowth for Growlithe, Bellsprout for Oddish, Weepinbell for Gloom, Victreebel for Vileplume, Koffing for Grimer, Weezing for Muk, and Pinsir for Scyther.

Anyone else?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@teflontactics I have one of each of the first 5 (through Pinsir). I have a Hitmonchan as well, but it's the one from the Fighting Dojo, so I would need to catch another one in order to trade you one.

papWILLY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Lol no, I'm afraid I haven't evolved it yet. When I evolve it, we could probably trade again though. My in-game name is David. Shall we do Diglett, Charmander, Pidgey?
Easy sorry for the delayed post, if you want to message to make it easier add me on discord: papWILLY#6392. Down to trade whenever!

Pikatchoom

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi, I have PLG Eevee. I would like a one stop solution for exclusives and trade evos.

I have some near perfect IVs Magikarp if interested.

SW-1539-0847-9290

Cheers!

S

anybody has a Lickitung ?
I have a few

Astarte

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking to trade and trade back for Dex. Wigglytuff, Poliwhirl, Magneton, Exeggutor, Kangaskhan, Seaking, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Mewtwo.

I can trade you things you don't have for your Dex, so long as you trade back.

NemoG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi, I have PLG Eevee. I would like a one stop solution for exclusives and trade evos.

SW-1539-0847-9290

Cheers!

S

Hi, I got the Pika version. I just started but I got:

Sandshrew, Oddish, Mankey and Growlithe for trade so far, I'll be happy to trade them for they significant other or eevee(s) (or any of her evolutions).
Also I got a Kadabra, if we can trade him and back, best for another trade evolution pokemon that would be grand!

Let me know,

Captain_Teamkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

SW-1539-0847-9290

Cheers!

S

I have a few

Hi,

I got Pikachu and all Pikachu exclusives (alola Sandshrew too) . We can also trade to evolve.
7522 71086612. I would be happy to trade with you.

Pikatchoom

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

SW-1539-0847-9290

Cheers!

S

I have a few
Hi,

I got Pikachu and all Pikachu exclusives (alola Sandshrew too) . We can also trade to evolve.
7522 71086612. I would be happy to trade with you.

I just accepted a friendship request, I assume it's you.

Not 100% sure how to trade with friends, it's very different than previous versions, it seems.

I've beaten the elite 4 so I have access to lots.

Captain_Teamkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just accepted a friendship request, I assume it's you.

Not 100% sure how to trade with friends, it's very different than previous versions, it seems.

I've beaten the elite 4 so I have access to lots.

Yes, that was me. Wold you add me on steam or Discord (Captain_Teamkill#9576) so we can chat about. I can´t start a private conversation here. My Nickname is the same.

Last edited by Captain_Teamkill,

nykthoshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I'm looking for all eevee version exclusives, either one of hitmonlee/hitmonchan, and i need help with evolving the trade pokemon. i have a bunch of pikachu exclusives for trade and can help evolve your trade pokemon also. just trying to complete my dex.

any help would be appreciated

Pikatchoom

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, that was me. Wold you add me on steam or Discord so we can chat about. I can´t start a private conversation here. My Nickname is the same.

let me set up discord, won't be long

let me set up discord, won't be long
What's your four digit tag?

Yes, that was me. Wold you add me on steam or Discord so we can chat about. I can´t start a private conversation here. My Nickname is the same.

Discord: steevepatrick #8890

nykthoshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Looking to trade and trade back for Dex. Wigglytuff, Poliwhirl, Magneton, Exeggutor, Kangaskhan, Seaking, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Mewtwo.

I can trade you things you don't have for your Dex, so long as you trade back.
i have some of the stuff you need. add me SW-5981-1260-3138

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol