ROM Hack Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee Combo Hacking?

aq2024

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to edit the pokemon let's go save data to change the values of your combo count? For easier shiny encounters and rarer pokemon spawns. Eg. I want to change the value of a 6 combo to something like 30 or higher.

ps. I've used PkHex and I don't believe they have that feature yet.

aq2024

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a sxos cheat that allows you to change the combo. do you have sxos?
I do not, is it a straight forward software or is it a bit complicated? i have my switch home-brewed and I've been using FTP to send my save files to PKHex easily and back to edit the saves, it make it so much easier.

Fewtch22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think PKHex would include that, as you can simply edit in a shiny using it. But one thing I tried is using sys-netcheat to edit some things ingame, including catch combo count.
Can you share that address for catch combo for sysnetcheat with us?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to edit the pokemon let's go save data to change the values of your combo count? For easier shiny encounters and rarer pokemon spawns. Eg. I want to change the value of a 6 combo to something like 30 or higher.

No, because saving, quitting and reloading your save resets your catch count. Catch count is not stored in the save.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can you share that address for catch combo for sysnetcheat with us?
HEAP+0x5E1CF500

krazyblunts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

suggestion:

why don't you use the shiny pokemon patch? makes all wild pokemon shiny. kinda kills the game a bit though but its cool seeing all of the shinies at one time lol.

Reactions: dsdavis6

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==