ROM Hack Question Pokémon Let's go dump

jonyluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
A while ago, SciresM said it would not be possible to get the pokemon game before its official launch, but this has not been the case, what has happened?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's why nobody will get into Let's Go early via the eShop, even though the games will be pre-purchasable:

eShop version still isn't playable. The cart itself was dumped and converted to NSP.

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So someone got a cartridge before the launch

Pretty much happens with any popular game release. Some store out somewhere decides to break the street date, Or perhaps an employee paid for a copy and decided to take it home the instance they arrived.
It happened with Pokemon X and Y, It happened with Sun and Moon, It happened with Ultra Sun and Moon, And its happened now
I gaurentee you it will happen again with next years Pokemon Game and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fun fact: if you use the new cheats for x999/inf candies, you can basically make your pokemon OP at a low level y using the pokemons name candy (pika candy, eevee candy and so on). I was screwing around with the codes and items and my lvl 20 pikachu is at 3,500cp. and no, I can not cheat online because my butt got banned 3 months ago for freeshop usage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night