Pokemon Legends: Arceus Complete Save File

GreenVG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I firstly made a backup of my actual working save to see where I was supposed to put the downloaded save, so I do know the exact location of it. Even by replacing the downloaded files in my working save folder it doesn’t work.
Try something like this. Download the save. Then make a new folder called "1" then add the Back up, main2 and main files into that. Then put that into the JSAV PLA folder and restore it.

nicvi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I firstly made a backup of my actual working save to see where I was supposed to put the downloaded save, so I do know the exact location of it. Even by replacing the downloaded files in my working save folder it doesn’t work.
Because when you unzip/rar the file it makes an extra folder and if you load the safe it will start the game from scratch make sure there is 1 map and the files in there not a map with another map in it with the files

ewues

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Try something like this. Download the save. Then make a new folder called "1" then add the Back up, main2 and main files into that. Then put that into the JSAV PLA folder and restore it.

EDIT : it worked when I used Tinfoil’s save manager. I zipped main, main2 and backup directly and put in Arceus Tinfoil folder then restored.

Last edited by ewues,
Reactions: deviceofneed

fzmomochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Here is a complete save file for Pokemon Legends: Arceus.

Things completed:
- 100% Complete Pokedex
- 100% Complete Pokedex Entries
- 12 Star Max Rank
- Shiny Charm
- All Quests & Requests Complete
- Darkrai and Shaymin caught

Enjoy! :)

Edit #1: If you can't load the save using a your usual save manager on a Switch try a different one. Also, if the game freezes while talking to the professor, let it do it's thing until it's unfrozen (might take a while).
Thanks!

Reactions: deviceofneed

Jrable1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I don’t have a hacked switch but is there anyway to get a Pokémon legends save from someone with account so I can download that account over. I don’t think there is anyway to actually use that save file without the account itself. I will pay for it or if someone has idea how to get around it that would be great

Sekiro93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Here is a complete save file for Pokemon Legends: Arceus.

Things completed:
- 100% Complete Pokedex
- 100% Complete Pokedex Entries
- 12 Star Max Rank
- Shiny Charm
- All Quests & Requests Complete
- Darkrai and Shaymin caught

Enjoy! :)

Edit #1: If you can't load the save using a your usual save manager on a Switch try a different one. Also, if the game freezes while talking to the professor, let it do it's thing until it's unfrozen (might take a while).
I would like to ask you a favor, could you pass me a savegame of a new game in italian to get the missions of darkrai and shaymin? I would like to play it alone but with all the contents

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Think twice before sharing/using a save data

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220207-103127_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220207-103127_Chrome.jpg
    434.4 KB · Views: 159

deviceofneed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to ask you a favor, could you pass me a savegame of a new game in italian to get the missions of darkrai and shaymin? I would like to play it alone but with all the contents
Sorry but if I do it for you I'd have to do it for others who ask so no. However, if you have a hacked switch you can scour the internet for save files for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl to get Darkrai and Pokemon Sword / Shield for Shaymin.

deviceofneed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I don’t have a hacked switch but is there anyway to get a Pokémon legends save from someone with account so I can download that account over. I don’t think there is anyway to actually use that save file without the account itself. I will pay for it or if someone has idea how to get around it that would be great
There is no way, at least to my knowledge, that you can use a "hacked" switch save file on a "non-hacked" switch. You must hack your switch load save files through homebrew apps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, uremum is generic