ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

António Barbosa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Anyone can tell me how always encounter code works? 1.1.1
i think one code is missing (pokedex code)
i need to turn on always encounter M, and pokedex code, but i dont see the pokedex code in main cheat list.
thanks

KY2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi cheat codes are great but for some reason the ez research is not working unless im doing something wrong.. switch atmosphere 1.1.1 latest.. i tried the completed research task from the other file and that works..

KY2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi cheat codes are great but for some reason the ez research is not working unless im doing something wrong.. switch atmosphere 1.1.1 latest.. i tried the completed research task from the other file and that works..

ItsKimmyP

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello! Sorry to sound like a broken record, but the cheats aren't getting recognized on my console for some reason. I followed the exact steps on the guide provided in the initial post, even deleted my existing edizon and overlay files instead of overwriting, and the overlay still states "No Cheats loaded!"

Here is all the information I believe could help:

- Program ID: 01001F5010DFA000
- Build ID: AEE8F150DDA1B5A8
- Process ID: 168
- Current system version: 14.1.1 | AMS 1.3.2|S
- Game Version: 1.1.1
- EdiZon SE version: 3.8.35
- ovlmenu version: 1.2.0
- nx-ovlloader version: 1.0.6
- EdiZon overlay version: 1.0.0

I've yet to test this without updating the game, however I'd ideally like to avoid having to remove updates to use cheats that, for all intents and purposes, should work.

Please let me know if there's anything I should be doing that I might've forgotten to do!

EDIT - Tested after removing the 1.1.1 update (so, running version 1.0.0), and EdiZon overlay still states "No Cheats Loaded!".

Last edited by ItsKimmyP,

NatsuSixx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyo so is it possible to add a cheat from the earlier versions to the newest one? Im trying to get the complete dex cheat from 1.0.2 and while i was able to move it into the 1.1.1 version, when i check it on edizon it doesnt work when i talk to the prof. Also the master code cannot be checked or unchecked at all but the other cheats work.

INSTRUMENTAL

-
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Heyo so is it possible to add a cheat from the earlier versions to the newest one? Im trying to get the complete dex cheat from 1.0.2 and while i was able to move it into the 1.1.1 version, when i check it on edizon it doesnt work when i talk to the prof. Also the master code cannot be checked or unchecked at all but the other cheats work.
Different versions of cheats don't work on other versions, hence the need to update the cheats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning