ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

António Barbosa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yea still hasnt worked, i think im just going to go to an older version of the game

yea still hasnt worked, i think im just going to go to an older version of the game
i personally dont use shiny code because im shiny hunter and i like to grind for shinies, i only use that when i want to see sparkles everywhere to fun haha
im using codes with original game on sysnand.

hassan ali

Trophies
XP
Country
Struggling to get the spacetime distortions cheat to work on 1.0.2

Im not using overlay, just default edison from the homebrew menu. It was working before but not it's not working

Flying Scotsman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's simmilar to the wild area news( in sw/sh find it under wireless communication then lost and found you download data off the nintendo servers to place new sachets in the field
It also generates them offline. I've been in airplane mode since the initial leak and the satchels have been appearing with the same canned list of names without an internet connection.

josephcrobert

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'm having trouble getting the 100% catch rate to work. There is an alpha I'm trying to catch and it doesn't seem to work.

V1.0.2
Alphas are level locked based on the max level pokemon that obeys you (based on your galaxy team star rank). So If your current maximum is below the level of alpha, catching it is impossible even with 100% capture cheat.

Reactions: death2all110

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Alphas are level locked based on the max level pokemon that obeys you (based on your galaxy team star rank). So If your current maximum is below the level of alpha, catching it is impossible even with 100% capture cheat.
not true, he caught a level 50 alpha at rank 0

and the 5 lines 100% catch cheat also works if in battle

xiraiya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
With the 1.0.1 version of the game, 100% Catch Rate *did* work on Ryujinx for me (Only in battle). But now on 1.0.2 it seems to no longer work, though I did start a new save, I'll restore an older save file at a much higher rank and see if anything changes.

Is it possible to get a cheat that changes the trainer hair/eyebrow color? I want to see what happens if you change the character's hair color *before* they make you take the trainer card photo, to see if the game can actually detect that.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No idea where to ask, but do you know if pokemon fallen of a tree (like Burmy or Cherrim) can spawn as an alpha, for legit with no cheat?

xiraiya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After testing the 1.0.2 100% catch rate cheat on a Rank 7 save. I noticed that I was infact catching Alpha Pokemon (Rapidash, Luxio) in one throw with regular Pokeballs, however I noticed that the cheat seemingly stopped working when I ran up to Alpha Snorlax and tried to catch him. (Both in and out of battle)

I don't really understand what causes it to decide to stop working, the old version of the cheat was pretty reliable though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning