ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

serenity42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Posted this last night but saw a couple people still asking about fashion unlocks.

Assuming this works the same as SWSH then we need someone with all clothing unlocked, including pre-order items to load up their save in PKHeX and export the block:

*Array KFashionUnlock

Upload it here or wherever and we should be able to import the block to our saves and have all the fashion. That's how it worked in SWSH so hopefully works the same here.

So please, anyone with all the exclusive/preorder items either share that block or share your save and hopefully we can get a full fashion unlock.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Posted this last night but saw a couple people still asking about fashion unlocks.

Assuming this works the same as SWSH then we need someone with all clothing unlocked, including pre-order items to load up their save in PKHeX and export the block:

*Array KFashionUnlock

Upload it here or wherever and we should be able to import the block to our saves and have all the fashion. That's how it worked in SWSH so hopefully works the same here.

So please, anyone with all the exclusive/preorder items either share that block or share your save and hopefully we can get a full fashion unlock.
@abadidea mentioned that he might make an unlock all clothes cheat

KydRapid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

*Array KFashionUnlock

I have a fully completed one here, but I tried importing it into another save and it did not unlock all clothing items like it did in Sword and Shield. However, I was able to use the Array FashionPlayer to import my current appearance, hair, clothes, and all, into another save.

Update: You can also edit the FashionPlayer block to give yourself a hat/ninja mask even with the Sinnoh Style hair.

Attachments

• Array FashionUnlock.zip
    159 bytes · Views: 182
Last edited by KydRapid,
Reactions: WicCaesar

garzacorporations

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, any way of having pokedex completed cheat? with latest pkhex I couldn't find classical unlock all in pokedex and tried one by one and only marked the 241 as seen but not completed dex.

Levifer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a fully completed one here, but I tried importing it into another save and it did not unlock all clothing items like it did in Sword and Shield. However, I was able to use the Array FashionPlayer to import my current appearance, hair, clothes, and all, into another save.

Update: You can also edit the FashionPlayer block to give yourself a hat/ninja mask even with the Sinnoh Style hair.
Any chance you could add FashionPlayer files with the pre-order/exclusive outfits/head accessories?

Edit: I guess it's probably more complicated considering character gender.
Edit2: Seems like we can directly edit the ID's so as mentioned below would be nice to have a list of the ID's for the exclusive outfits and head gear.

Last edited by Levifer,

J92381

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

How do i use this file i'm not sure how to use it

serenity42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh wow it didn't work. Must be some other flags somewhere. Damn.

Guess if we could get all the IDs then could at least use the FashionPlayer block to set our appearance in PKHeX. Hopefully an all clothing cheat comes along.

TwilightxSaga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Hello all,

Can someone help me on how to use the item cheat codes please? I’m looking for a specific wheat for a quest and would like to use the item codes on the first page.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
@SkyQueen , found a problem with the Infinite HP cheat
after taking a few hits in battle (total damage more than pokemon hp) , the pokemon will faint
and if you swap it back into battle after, then the pokemon will not be able to perform any kind of moves , can not swap to a different pokemon , can not Run from battle, stucking there forever
v1.0.0
View attachment 296842

View attachment 296843
Interesting stuff. Guess ask @patjenova to look into it. Its his code cave. See what he thinks of it.

Levifer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So the current KFashionUnlock is just to unlock all hats. It's already updated to include all clothing with the next PKHeX update.
I tried using your Fashion file and it is true it unlocked new hats for me (like the ninja mask) which I didn't unlock yet in the story but I didn't get any of the exclusive head stuff like the fox mask from the mystery gifts, so it doesn't seem to include all.

JohnDeee12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So the current KFashionUnlock is just to unlock all hats. It's already updated to include all clothing with the next PKHeX update.
the indev build has the strings assigned. It's just a case of opening the files in a hex editor after exporting them, changing values to '02' and then reimporting to see the fashion items. There's not much though, I think there are many values left for items to be implemented.

Levifer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
the indev build has the strings assigned. It's just a case of opening the files in a hex editor after exporting them, changing values to '02' and then reimporting to see the fashion items. There's not much though, I think there are many values left for items to be implemented.
I take it there hasn't been any complete files posted for us to import?

JohnDeee12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I take it there hasn't been any complete files posted for us to import?
I've not seen any complete files appear on the discord or Project pokemon as of yet. Their current policy on discord in regards to obtaining 'impossible clothes' is:
1644090904642.png

So it's up to you whether you want to change them prior to someone else uploading a fashion block.

Levifer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've not seen any complete files appear on the discord or Project pokemon as of yet. Their current policy on discord in regards to obtaining 'impossible clothes' is: View attachment 296857
So it's up to you whether you want to change them prior to someone else uploading a fashion block.
Oh I see, I believed the fox mask and outfit were at least "freely" obtainable via Mystery Code but those playing emulators like myself can't enter any mystery codes as of yet.

I guess I'll have to wait and see if anyone does end up posting either "FashionPlayer" cosmetic codes or other methods of obtaining limited cosmetics.

JohnDeee12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh I see, I believed the fox mask and outfit were at least "freely" obtainable via Mystery Code but those playing emulators like myself can't enter any mystery codes as of yet.

I guess I'll have to wait and see if anyone does end up posting either "FashionPlayer" cosmetic codes or other methods of obtaining limited cosmetics.
Someone asked a similar question to the mystery gift stuff, as they didn't have a switch due to emulating and were instabanned for piracy, so I'd steer clear of asking for things that would be obtainable with an internet connection on their discord at least

Reactions: Levifer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs. +1