ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

Witchfyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Posted this last night but saw a couple people still asking about fashion unlocks.

Assuming this works the same as SWSH then we need someone with all clothing unlocked, including pre-order items to load up their save in PKHeX and export the block:

*Array KFashionUnlock

Upload it here or wherever and we should be able to import the block to our saves and have all the fashion. That's how it worked in SWSH so hopefully works the same here.

So please, anyone with all the exclusive/preorder items either share that block or share your save and hopefully we can get a full fashion unlock.
I have the garchomp outfit on one of my saves! I'll upload in a little bit!

krystnspnl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello, t'is my first time here but I manage to insert to my save file the baneful mask only though cause the block data for fashion is for cap only right now.
1644092363606.png

Attachments

• 3ADB8A98.zip
    135 bytes · Views: 114
Reactions: Levifer

Witchfyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here is my save file with the Garchomp preorder bonus downloaded, hopefully someone can extract the outfit to copy to their own game...

Attachments

• Pkhex 1.rar
    2.4 MB · Views: 62
Reactions: L0K1_ and gelderm

krystnspnl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
1644092641509.png

btw, if you only want to add to your fashion cap just the baneful mask in your own save file, just export your current block data for kfashion unlock and change the part where the highlighted "02" is on yours. you can use any bin editor to change that part. "02" means unlocked.

Reactions: WicCaesar and TOKO

Levifer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Here is my save file with the Garchomp preorder bonus downloaded, hopefully someone can extract the outfit to copy to their own game...
I believe someone mentioned that currently PKHEX "FashionUnlock" block only works on head pieces.

Can you tell me if you're wearing the outfit in your save? If so I can try entering the codes via "FashionPlayer" block manually.

krystnspnl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I believe someone mentioned that currently PKHEX "FashionUnlock" block only works on head pieces.

Can you tell me if you're wearing the outfit in your save? If so I can try entering the codes via "FashionPlayer" block manually.
does changing the values on "FashionPlayer" makes it unlocked when you get to wardrobe or just make it worn by the character and nothing else?

Witchfyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Yes, my character was wearing it at the time I made the save file :D

Levifer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
does changing the values on "FashionPlayer" makes it unlocked when you get to wardrobe or just make it worn by the character and nothing else?
FashionPlayer is only what the character is currently wearing. It won't unlock it iirc.
Having the "FashionUnlock" all set to 02 would be the only "permanent" method.
Though I haven't come across a file yet with all items unlocked aside from head gear.

Levifer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yes, my character was wearing it at the time I made the save file :D
This only seems to work if the character is the same gender. I tried copying over your "FashionPlayer" codes for the outfit top & bottoms but it turned invisible on my female character.

So editing the "FashionPlayer" block needs the corresponding codes for each gender.

Edit: Someone using a male character feel free to try these for the "Garchomp Outfit".

bottoms: 2538141811007839835
top: 386666346562466791

Need to edit the current ones on your save using PKHEX on the block data named *Array FashionPlayer

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    497.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited by Levifer,
Reactions: Witchfyre

JohnDeee12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Attached are the blocks for the fashion items. I'm playing a female character, but this shouldn't matter. All values are set to '02' to unlock everything that is in the current version of the game. Upload them into PKHex via 'import blocks from folder' and it should do it automatically.

Attachments

• fashionblocks.zip
    934 bytes · Views: 143

Levifer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Attached are the blocks for the fashion items. I'm playing a female character, but this shouldn't matter. All values are set to '02' to unlock everything that is in the current version of the game. Upload them into PKHex via 'import blocks from folder' and it should do it automatically.
Yep this did the trick for me, cheers!

gukingofheart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone make a code to spawn pokemon 242 OR seen pokemon 242 OR just add it to your pokedex?
Spawn any pokemon is cool, but the pokedex can only go up to the highest ID seen. So early game you can access up to 126 due to togepi trainer battle.

krystnspnl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thanks a ton, this did the trick.

gukingofheart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping making cheats is real easy (I can do NES cheats & did a little bit of cheat engine value searching).
What would be the easiest cheat to REMAKE for this game, so I can see if I get the same results

gukingofheart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly. All I'm actually asking for is, does anyone have any decrypted cheat code from the current cheat list, so I can compare my results.
If not, then no biggie.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.