ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

MikroG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I may ask for the worst cheat that anyone would want...
Is there any way to add a cheat that can clear the Pokedex?
Most people want a cheat that can complete the dex and yes it may be usefull for various reasons.
In my case i have completed the game 100% and now i want to just free roam around just to catch again all the Pokemon. I could start a new game but i dont want to start all over the quests. Just want to complete only the dex from the begining and so i want to keep the mounts and rank lvl etc. :P
Hope this can happen any time :)

Skyavenger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most people want a cheat that can complete the dex and yes it may be usefull for various reasons.
In my case i have completed the game 100% and now i want to just free roam around just to catch again all the Pokemon. I could start a new game but i dont want to start all over the quests. Just want to complete only the dex from the begining and so i want to keep the mounts and rank lvl etc. :P
This game urgently needs a NG+, :sad:

Reactions: MikroG

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My alpha Basculin story.

Trying the legit way didnt work, not enough luck.
Using the always encounter cheats (with and without hisuian form) keeps spawning what seems to be shiny lucarios under water that i cant interact with but they attack me.

after a few days of trying, with the always encounter cheat on, hisuan form off, lucarios spawning everywhere in the coastlands..

but this time, the game felt i suffered enough and a single alpha basculin among all the unattackable shiny lucarios was there. i caught it quickly, loaded out the zone, saved and restarted the game to remove all cheats, lol.

my hunt is over..for now.

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thats a cool cheat, something like a "new game+" lol

WicCaesar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
tried that, says i maxed out. the game also shows i can pick up items, its like theyre there but not accessible :c
would the 1.0.0 be the issue? bc the game itself is 1.0.1 and emunand its 1.0.0? idk D:
I also bought all of the spaces from that scammer, but I'm left with -1 space. I mean, the last row is missing one space to unlock. What you could try: send everything you have to the inventory box, then press - to sort everything, so the items that are inaccessible occupy the visible space. Tell me if it works.

WicCaesar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sefer said "the 1.0.1 cheat [10# 100% Capture Rate] and [17# 100% Capture outside battle] cover everything. The one from a week ago didn't work on all alphas (but still on all pokemon). So you are covered."

Was he wrong about this?

The two CURRENT codes in the file
[10# 100% Capture Rate]
040A0000 0326BA60 52800028
040A0000 0326BA64 3901A3E8
040A0000 0326BA68 D65F03C0
040A0000 028C647C 94269579
040A0000 028C6494 94269573

[100% Catch Rate]
010E0000 017DF988 0000002E

Both did not work 100% for outside battles for ALL pokemon.
It means it will capture any Pokémon in battle and outside battle, but not if they are aggressive against you. If it's one of those who flee, you can still capture them even if they spot you.

KShin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I used the [20# Always Encounter (M) 1.0.0] and [Pokedex Encounter Press L 1.0.0] and now the only pokemon I encounter is lucario. I tried using always encounter off but it doesn't work, all I have are lucarios. Anyone know how to fix this ?

KShin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I used the [20# Always Encounter (M) 1.0.0] and [Pokedex Encounter Press L 1.0.0] and now the only pokemon I encounter is lucario. I tried using always encounter off but it doesn't work, all I have are lucarios. Anyone know how to fix this ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k