ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

xlSoulTaker

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Just tried to use that search tab for "distortion" with the "this thread" option and it did a search for everywhere. Don't think that search tab is really working.
tried searching for "distortion" as well. you can see people talking about a distortion code, all you need to do is click them and backtrack from there what code theyre talking about. :)

RamenNoodles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tried searching for "distortion" as well. you can see people talking about a distortion code, all you need to do is click them and backtrack from there what code theyre talking about. :)
So it works now, but before it showed results from other threads and forums as if was searching everywhere, weird.

RamenNoodles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how does pokedex encounter counter (press L) works?
Step 1
- Activate Always encounter code

Step 2
- Turn on Pokedex Encounter code

Step 3
- go through your pokedex and find a pokemon you want to spawn while looking at it press L button

step 4 Optional
- If you need a hisuian for then turn on the always encounter hisuian form code too before pressing L on the pokemon entry. use the off code when you dont want hisuian mons anymore

Step 5 Optional
- If you want to change the gender of all the spawning pokemon then after turning on the code in step 1 you can enable the different gender codes.

Step 6 Optional
- If you want to use a level modifier code (When i finish making it) use that as well as others once you have activated the code in step 1.

To disable everything. Turn off the pokedex encounter code then use the Always encounter Off code.

BEI37N

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Step 1
- Activate Always encounter code

Step 2
- Turn on Pokedex Encounter code

Step 3
- go through your pokedex and find a pokemon you want to spawn while looking at it press L button

step 4 Optional
- If you need a hisuian for then turn on the always encounter hisuian form code too before pressing L on the pokemon entry. use the off code when you dont want hisuian mons anymore

Step 5 Optional
- If you want to change the gender of all the spawning pokemon then after turning on the code in step 1 you can enable the different gender codes.

Step 6 Optional
- If you want to use a level modifier code (When i finish making it) use that as well as others once you have activated the code in step 1.

To disable everything. Turn off the pokedex encounter code then use the Always encounter Off code.
Basculin+Basculegion♂♀ will make an error. no problem with others

LcsPls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tested Pokedex encounter L
No work on Ryujinx
cheat activated on Yuzu but Lucario only appears and freeze the game
On Ryujinx the code isn't working properly.

When you use "always encounter" appears a lot of Bibarel and a bugged Shiny Lucario, also the code "encounter pokedex" doesnt work. I think that is the same problem with Yuzu...

Apparently only works on switch.

Karlos_007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
pla.png

Works fine on Ryujinx. Both cheats need to be enabled.

• Wow
Reactions: LcsPls

uolla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is it normal that with Ryujinx I cannot make work every cheat that requires to press a button? Is there any way to tweak it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality