ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

kenlee168

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
All encounters became one species after enable the cheat.

edited: so its force encounter 1 or several preference species. hopefully there is a alt for L once to turn on all shiny

Last edited by kenlee168,

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
as what SkyQueen said: This gsme has zero hack checks you can literally trade a shiny arceus level 5 male gender with dark void, roar of time and spacial rend with no issue.
Yeah but that's talking about trading between games. I'm wondering when we can trade to home if there is some kind of check?
To be more specific is there something code wise that could be checked later even if it's not checked now?
Or is it just 0 = normal and a 1 = shiny. Or is the code more complex so it could be figured out later on by new checks when going to Home?

xlSoulTaker

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yeah but that's talking about trading between games. I'm wondering when we can trade to home if there is some kind of check?
To be more specific is there something code wise that could be checked later even if it's not checked now?
Or is it just 0 = normal and a 1 = shiny. Or is the code more complex so it could be figured out later on by new checks when going to Home?
i dont know sadly sorry :(

Reactions: vree

civicsr2cool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting "cheats for this game present but the title version or region doesn't match" in edizon. I think it has something to do with an incorrect build id, is the build id based on updates or the xci/nsp that was installed initially? This thread says I should have 7FCAD279539DE183 build id but my build id is 116a8e9d8de993b7 on the latest update. Both cheat files give this error. Would it be safe to rename the cheat file to match my build id? This is on my switch and not an emulator if it matters.

Edit: for anyone that runs into this same issue. Do not use edizon applet from the hbmenu. Use the overlay once you are in the game(do a backup before booting game because all cheats are on by default!) and then you will get the true build id and it will just work. The applet isn’t used anymore I guess.

Last edited by civicsr2cool,

wesker0404

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Could you explain to me how this code works? please.

[Pokedex Encounter Press L 1.0.0]
580A0000 042AC480
580A1000 00000248
540A1000 00000088
A4A00400 02B1D4C4

Reactions: Solipund

godalmightyzeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
How do you enable the Shiny option? I've been pressing D-Pad to right and left and yet it's not spawning any shiny. The past code is also the same (Hold A), by the way. Thanks for the cheats. sadly only the shiny one didn't work out

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do you enable the Shiny option? I've been pressing D-Pad to right and left and yet it's not spawning any shiny. The past code is also the same (Hold A), by the way. Thanks for the cheats. sadly only the shiny one didn't work out

The D-Pad code worked for me.....although you may have to leave the area and go back to it. Do you have the code?

Also I have not tried the Hold A Code yet so can't answer that one but in principle it should be the same

xlSoulTaker

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Could you explain to me how this code works? please.
[Pokedex Encounter Press L 1.0.0]
This code makes it so that all new pokemon that spawn will be the pokemon you hovered over in your pokedex (press L when in pokedex hovering over the pokemon entry who you want to spawn)

you also need to have this code enabled as well:

[20# Always Encounter (M)]
040A0000 02B52F50 18E6DBA1

civicsr2cool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you talking about BID 116a8e9d8de993b7 is like @xlSoulTaker said its for Pokemon Shield only....you can't have a BID for 3/4 different games with the same BID. :S

Here is what I’m seeing in edizon, I get same build id on other games as well. Where do these build id’s come from do you know? Is it from the updates or base game? I’m currently re-installing the game to try and see what it comes up with for a build id without update.

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Here is what I’m seeing in edizon, I get same build id on other games as well. Where do these build id’s come from do you know? Is it from the updates or base game? I’m currently re-installing the game to try and see what it comes up with for a build id without update.

Somethings deff up with your Edizon you should be using the Overlay too not sure if it will make much difference.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1