ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

xperjo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
question since one of you guys have arceus how do you get him when it says seek all pokemon does catching them all
count or can it count if you just see them in battle or the wild cause catching them all seems really hard without pkhex support?
You need to catch them all. It is kinda easy with these cheats. You just need to grind. Almost all the evolutions are Alpha pokemon. You just need too look everywhere

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill have to check the codes again but the first time i tried invincible and 1 hp separately they didnt work. They worked if both enabled at the same time.

Also ill check trainer invincible :)

Is it me, or does this game feel like its a clone of breath of the turd, but with pokemon and silly little side quests that make no sense and a very boring and confusing pokedex.

Feels like another poor attempt from nintendp at trying to make and open world rpg, at first I thought the idea would be cool, but it just feels empty like breath of the turd and nothing really story driven.

Just run aimlessly hoping to see pokemon and random silly repetitive side quests that easily get lost of confused by the stupid pokedex.

becausebcoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
a cheat to unlock areas from the start and trigger the pokedex completion and or arceus fight trigger and dialga/palkia without completing game would be great, a unlock ridable pokemon cheat and a walk through walls cheat, but unsure how thatd end up doing what it does o.O also a spirit tomb encounter trigger activator would be sweet

TheCoolestKid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found cranidos and bastiodon on the first one I had during mount Coronet. Then I got shieldon during my second distortion. Not sure if I got really lucky, or they're not that rare
How long did it take for the distortion to spawn because it’s been like an hour and I’ve caught literally 100 pokemon

gunfort

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
wondering if a distortion spawner code can be made. saw people at reddit farmed alpha starters from distortion

Th5Blaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just gotta catch em once and youre gucci
Impossible to catch if the distortion zones don't spawn. I'm also looking for a Bonsly, but I only ever find Sudowoodos. I give up until PKHeX comes out now.

I do wonder if the game stops spawning distortion zones and new Pokemon intentionally to slow you down so you don't finish so fast.

fabvvx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
what about add an encounter code that replace all spawns point with the pokèmon that we want to encounter?

XiNaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
but know...
i Need Cherubi and its evolution
and magnetite...
then only arceus

and then i have all 242
238 i have

Site & Scene News