ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

Witchfyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
has anyone found where to get hisuian zoroark? i've been looking through the ice area and i cant find it anywhere
I didn't find a wild Zoroark, but I managed to find a Zorua in the underground ice caves, so hopefully you'll be able to find one of those to evolve! :D

DragonicPrime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where do i find the cave? the only icon on the map i can find is the snowpoint one
The ice caves don't show on the map. Just fly around on braviary, and you should be able to find some holes on the ground. In those holes are ice caves. You can find zorua in at least one of them. I don't remember where I got mine exactly

jrod5432

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ice caves don't show on the map. Just fly around on braviary, and you should be able to find some holes on the ground. In those holes are ice caves. You can find zorua in at least one of them. I don't remember where I got mine exactly
ohhhh i remember seeing one of those when i first got to the ice area but decided to go back to it later. forgot about those

PolskaKielbasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is there a way I can change the photo of my trainer on the page where I save the game? I have long since changed my hair style and color and the original just looks horrendous to me :/

becausebcoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
anyone have a all items cheat code? the one someone posted in here isnt working for me just does one of the items that is last picked and isnt working to do another one after it by even selecting one and doesnt let me put anything in the storage

Witchfyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way I can change the photo of my trainer on the page where I save the game? I have long since changed my hair style and color and the original just looks horrendous to me :/
I'm having the same issues and I even talked to the one photography guy, doesn't change anything... If you figure this out please fill me in! I'm tired of looking at the basic trainer image!

Justerino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the time also related to battle/catch counts. If you idle there, seems it won't happen. And it rarely happens once in post game period.
I believe it does relate to catch counts. I went on a rampage and caught about 70 pokemon. After a bit I got a distortion space. Did the thing. Just let my guy idle but then another one spawned about 10 minute after. Did that as well. Idled again out of curiosity and another spawned. After that it stopped. Idk if its because I caught a bunch and it back logged or what. Time will tell when someone can research it

Justerino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question since one of you guys have arceus how do you get him when it says seek all pokemon does catching them all
count or can it count if you just see them in battle or the wild cause catching them all seems really hard without pkhex support?
Just gotta catch em once and youre gucci

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i mean, unless they're like morrigan, but i kinda doubt it