ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

Justerino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to remember:
Bonechill wastes one on top just before Avalugg Legacy's near a Galilee Spawn One in the cave underneath of Bonechill in the room with a Zoura, and another ontop of a cliff near the water to the left of hearts crag,

One in the temple on the second floor either the first or second puzzle room as soon as you come in its to your left behind you.

one outside the temple over to the left.

One in Avalanche Slops just to right of the alpha Garachomp

Ice Bound falls I think had 2 One at the Top of the U shaped Path at the very top of the cliffs, and one over to the right going over the mountain by the first camp

there is one just to the right of the first camp that I missed for awhile

Avaluggs Legacy I think has 2 on different Ice pillars

the Peral Settlement has one hidden behind the house at the top before the hot spring.

one inside a Cave by the waterfall below lake acuity

All others are scattered around the cliffs I think
Tried nearly all of those. The only one I didnt really get is the U shaped path. Is that by the frozen waterfall? Also the alpha garchomp, is there only one? I checked around by the one I saw

tl_spruce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I change the research task codes to giving 1 instead of 99? I want to combine it with the easy tasks and have a realistic number (1,2,3 whatever) instead of 99. Can someone help me change that value? Thank you!!

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
How do I change the research task codes to giving 1 instead of 99? I want to combine it with the easy tasks and have a realistic number (1,2,3 whatever) instead of 99. Can someone help me change that value? Thank you!!
Use the softlock recovery code. They are all set for 1 in that 1 code otherwise best to wait for pkhex if you want to change all the different numbers... as it affects all caught specimens.

Ninafy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys, anyone know if there's a way to change a pokemon's nature at the first slot, as in, their actual nature?

Zm1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried nearly all of those. The only one I didnt really get is the U shaped path. Is that by the frozen waterfall? Also the alpha garchomp, is there only one? I checked around by the one I saw
Yea only one of them. Yea the path by the frozen water fall goes in a U shape with one side going out a cave. its on top of the mountains in the middle of the U shaped path

Justerino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I FOUND IT! I had restarted my switch thinking maybe that would do it. Where the wisp was I had definitely checked numerous times (up the path towards the lake). I noticed the sparkling item bushes/piles werent spawning anymore so maybe just needed a soft reset. Finally done x.x

Reactions: Solipund

Solipund

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I FOUND IT! I had restarted my switch thinking maybe that would do it. Where the wisp was I had definitely checked numerous times (up the path towards the lake). I noticed the sparkling item bushes/piles werent spawning anymore so maybe just needed a soft reset. Finally done x.x
Can you screenshot for me where you found it? And or map marker ?

Reactions: Justerino

DimensionsRift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Justerino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you screenshot for me where you found it? And or map marker ?
Stars are where I found whisps. Crystal was the hole in the ground. Pokeballs for spawns (?) so ignore those. Didnt track much this go around..

The one I was missing was next to the Lake Acuity to the south west where it says Glacier Terrace. Good luck!

Attachments

• 20220125_021216.jpg
    20220125_021216.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
Reactions: Solipund

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo