ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

Ryuuseiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Where do you find Tornadus and Landorus?
Tornadus in Alabaster IceLand - During the Blizzard storm - Fly to the Bone Chill Wasted, its there
Landorus, go to the Island in the south of the 1st Map and get it.. forgot the name - its where you catch Chimchar and Alpha Evol

rafpoop

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
i cannot find munchlax, is there any advice you guys can give me? maybe dm with a precise spawn? thanks
in deertrack path in obsidian fieldlands, he's near the second base camp slightly west and north (marked with purple dot) - spawn is shared with two kricketot and a zubat at night so you might have to come back by leaving the map or cycling time at the base camp if those are taking his place

otherwise, the hotspring in alabastor icelands. same thing, he shares the spawn with like 5-6 other pokemon here so you have to leave and come back if he's not there. it's rare to get him or snorlax in this spot. i recommend deertrack path, more consistent for me

Attachments

• muchlax.png
    muchlax.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 30

ReZeroEmiria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see some people have completed the pokedex, does that mean you can catch the other starters you didn't pick in the maps? Or how are they doing it? I'd like to have Rowlet, Cyndaquil, and Oshawott

BlazaTale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello and thanks for the codes!

I'm just asking if someone could help me with the pokedex. I don't know where these Pokemon are:

Cherubi
Cherrim
Bonsly
Magnemite
Magneton

Thanks for the help in advance ^^

rafpoop

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hello and thanks for the codes!

I'm just asking if someone could help me with the pokedex. I don't know where these Pokemon are:

Cherubi
Cherrim
Bonsly
Magnemite
Magneton

Thanks for the help in advance ^^
cherubi and cherrim are in shaking trees in area 3 (plus other areas but most common in area 3 mount coromet or whatever)
bonsly spawns by sudowoodo in both spots
magnemite and megneton are in space time distortions in the first area

Reactions: BlazaTale

rafpoop

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I see some people have completed the pokedex, does that mean you can catch the other starters you didn't pick in the maps? Or how are they doing it? I'd like to have Rowlet, Cyndaquil, and Oshawott
finish the storyline and then talk to the professor in his office

BlazaTale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
cherubi and cherrim are in shaking trees in area 3 (plus other areas but most common in area 3 mount coromet or whatever)
bonsly spawns by sudowoodo in both spots
magnemite and megneton are in space time distortions in the first area
Thank you ^^

Zm1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does anyone catch thunderous I've been trying to catch him for hours. I can only jet a jet ball to break his shield but that is also the only ball I can use to even try to catch him any other ball doesn't get close enough and if I move closer he runs away and I have to chase him. I cant get him into a fight to be able to use 100% catch on him. I don't think you can fight him only chase him on the map

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans