ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

tntltct

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Ryujin, Use instance spacetime, it appeared, walk in, waited like 5 mins, no event start. No new pokemon appear, no new item. Does anyone like me?

slapawookie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys firstly I would like to personally thank you for your work making these codes and the spbd codes. Would it be possible (I don't know what can and can't be done) with regard to the 50% shiny codes to make a code to lower the percentage to 3 - 5%. If it is possibe I would love you forever. Keep up the great work it is very much appreciated.

Deobulakenyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Seems to work fine, thanks :grog:

52800XX2

Change XX to 2 x Level you want. (then hex of it)
78 = lvl 60
A0 = lvl 80

I really like posts like this as it provides a tutorial on how to adjust aspects of the cheats. This also reduces the need for multiple requests for specific levels of the cheats.

Thanks.

Last edited by Deobulakenyo,

XOAMK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
The latest cheat file doesn't have master code in it so does that mean we no longer require the code to be active or?

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok so it looks like either PKHEX or One of the cheats has killed my game...I can't spawn any Pokemon using the encounter and pokedex cheats it always spawns the same Pokemon no matter which one I highlight in my dex...yet if I start a new game it works.

xiraiya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The 100% catch rate code seems to no longer work since the update. I originally thought it was the lack of Master Code but other cheats seem to still work like the max satchel

Last edited by xiraiya,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so it looks like either PKHEX or One of the cheats has killed my game...I can't spawn any Pokemon using the encounter and pokedex cheats it always spawns the same Pokemon no matter which one I highlight in my dex...yet if I start a new game it works.

Probably one of the cheats, pkhex doesn't do that to your save.

xiraiya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The 1.0.1 100% catch rate use to work in battle for me, which wasnt a big deal, it also worked on Alphas too. The 1.0.2 version seems to not work on Alpha Pokemon yet.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It didn't solve it for v1.0.1 and I don't think there is a disable cheat for v1.0.2 yet..to be honest I was experimenting anyway but just thought id give a heads up of what's happening.

What I was saying if you completely turn cheat off and you still encounter the problem, then yeah it is a problem, there was report of cheat causing problem with hp yesterday.

Reactions: burhansalih

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't have it in battle and neither outside battles (even if thrown from behind).
Took the 1.0.1 cheat here as soon as it was available. Was it updated? Gotta try again.
Still can't catch them outside battles but at least inside a battle it worked. That's fine for me (1.0.1). Thank you guys! =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Barbies Hamster Wheel of Extreme Justice!!!