Marinus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeWarrior said:
Marinus said:
Hi i am playing Pokemon HeartGold on my R4 on the nintendo DSlite and having the wellknown problems of the black screen
smile.gif

Is there any news on a patch for it to fix the problem??
Other questio is that HG might work on the R4 with firmware 1.31 but i cant seem to find it anywere,doen one of you guys know something about it???

Get rid of the R-crap and buy a real flashcart like an AK2i or an M3i Zero (which is about to get a firmware update to fix Pokémon HG/SS).

I shall se if i can find one of those cards
biggrin.gif
:D:D

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Supercard SCDS-1 SDHC EOS.

Patched: freezes after around 60 events
Clean: White screens at startup unless speed set low enough, then game runs but still freezes.

I would like to know how your supercard is working without problems.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Jodyza said:
I played HG for 2 hours now, i didnt have any freezes on my Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.6 RC1. I have 1 badge now
smile.gif
Yeah, it's well-known that it works 100% on AKAIO 1.6. I, myself, have all the Johto badges and am standing just outside the Pokemon League. Guess what I'm doing tonight?
tongue.gif

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Searinox said:
Supercard SCDS-1 SDHC EOS.

Patched: freezes after around 60 events
Clean: White screens at startup unless speed set low enough, then game runs but still freezes.

I would like to know how your supercard is working without problems.
is that SP1 FW I hope?

Well here's what I'm running
Running SuperCard DSONEi EOS SP1
Mode: Patch
SD speed: 3
doesn't seem to freeze after the half-hour or the hour time period, just after a lot of 'events'.

My AceKard 2 with the 1.6RC1 seems to be working great, left it on over an hour, then went nuts talking to people, entering exiting buildings. At least now my brother can shut up about it XD

Oh, oh, and my old as hell R4 can't run anything for shit XD

Skyline969 said:
QUOTE(Jodyza @ Mar 16 2010, 11:49 AM) I played HG for 2 hours now, i didnt have any freezes on my Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.6 RC1. I have 1 badge now
smile.gif
Yeah, it's well-known that it works 100% on AKAIO 1.6. I, myself, have all the Johto badges and am standing just outside the Pokemon League. Guess what I'm doing tonight?
tongue.gif
Whoo, PARTY!

athemoe

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
forum.jonezenathemoe.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Using a r4.

Crashes at 24 actions till the third badge.

After winning the third batch,
it crashes at 2 actions (incl. saving).

I recently got the fourth badge.
I saved it and I wanted to try the game again.

Crashes after loading (Blac screen, but the music is still playing).

Waiting for crack
wacko.gif

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently some people on the Nintendo Tech forums are complaining that their official copies freeze...dunno if it's true or not, but if official copies are freezing then maybe the games aren't that stable. I could test my copy, but I'm waiting for some Pokemon to be RNGed for me.

WingedANGEL

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Aeladya said:
Apparently some people on the Nintendo Tech forums are complaining that their official copies freeze...dunno if it's true or not, but if official copies are freezing then maybe the games aren't that stable. I could test my copy, but I'm waiting for some Pokemon to be RNGed for me.

ROFL. http://techforums.nintendo.com/nins/board?....id=gamehelp_ds

Too much anti-piracy much?

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WingedANGEL said:
Aeladya said:

ROFL. http://techforums.nintendo.com/nins/board?....id=gamehelp_ds

Too much anti-piracy much?

Haha, they could have bought fakes too...

poptdp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
can someone help me with this problem?

i have looked around, and apparently its meant to work on cyclods, with minor freezing. the problem is, i load up HeartGold, and it just gets up to the part where OAK is telling you about pokemon, name, gender, etc. then when the character shrinks, it just goes to BLACK SCREEN!

i have tried this with firmware 1.56, 1.58B1, and now 1.58B2, and exact same problem.

what is wrong? thanks.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a theory on why it freezes, but since I don't wanna look like an idiot, I'll keep my mouth shut
tongue.gif
. Anyway it seems to work with the latest version of AKAIO, I haven't run across any freezing...I have a retail copy, but I'm waiting for someone to RNG me a few Pokemon and don't want to start until then. Then again, I haven't played for more than an hour.

MegamanSPX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing SS for quite a while on my DSTT, and I just happen to notice that I can somehow predict when it will freeze. When I first entered a Pokemon center, when I first entered that tower place and the first time I caught a Pokemon. But when I engage the event a second time it seems fine. Maybe I have to complete every event twice to finish this game.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
poptdp said:
can someone help me with this problem?

i have looked around, and apparently its meant to work on cyclods, with minor freezing. the problem is, i load up HeartGold, and it just gets up to the part where OAK is telling you about pokemon, name, gender, etc. then when the character shrinks, it just goes to BLACK SCREEN!

i have tried this with firmware 1.56, 1.58B1, and now 1.58B2, and exact same problem.

what is wrong? thanks.

Try another dump. I had no problem with 1.58B1, and now, no freeze since 1.58B2 with 4 badges.

Marinus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi aal i just ordered an Acekard 2 to play pokemon HG and already found the firmware but the Action Replay section is a bit confusing to me.
Wich one do i need for the Acekard, can somebody send a direct link to it for me??
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thanks for your help
biggrin.gif
:D:D

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WingedANGEL said:
Lots of official copies completely freeze at Lugia as well, for some unknown reason.

hohoho!

So even retail copies have freezing issues....how delightful.

See Nintendo, this is what happens when you go overboard with things like this.

Yet I find it funny that the Japanese versions, both of which I own retail cartridges of have no issue what-so-ever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi